Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Stickers...i want them.

chuckles

Question

already beat shelly and ill soon go to bysbyxion wasteland and i only have 2 stickers. the one i started with, and the one for saving the girl stuck in the big building in Beryl Ward and talking to her friend in Peridot. I'm certain there is at least one more available but i have no idea where or how to get it.

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Did you see a little boy when you went to the abandoned Power Plant? He wants to go home to Lapis Ward but he's scared of a pokemon. If you talk to him he'll be able to go home, though you'll need to find and save him one more time on the way to Lapis. Once you do, find his house in Lapis and his mother will give you a sticker.

I have one more also, I'm just trying to remember how I got it...

Well i figure not all floors would be available yet...

Also Ame, what pokemon? it was just a boy by himself. He said something about a pokemon but there never was one near him.

Well i figure not all floors would be available yet...

Also Ame, what pokemon? it was just a boy by himself. He said something about a pokemon but there never was one near him.

Drifloon is supposed to be there, but it isn't showing up right now because of a bug. Ame will probably have it fixed for the next release.

And yeah, they're definitely not all available yet, but you can get up to the fifth floor at the least.

Edited by Ashka

could someone tell me where the girl's friend that was trapped in beryl ward i cant find her o.o

Probably because she's in the Jasper Ward xD top left of the Ward, in a tall building with an elevator. You need to clear the Tangrowth first.

any thoughts on the boyfriend that got stuck in the railnet? he's suppose to be there but apparently he isnt.

Yea i rescued him but i do not see him back in town now. I got excited thinking itd be a sticker but idk where the hell he is now.

found the room and the boyfriend, but where can i find him after? im assuming he has the other sticker. he said that he is from obsidia ward but i couldnt locate him

Edited by RazeArmada