My Little Pony General

Summer

It's not just speculation, they hinted their cutie marks tons of times, eg Twilight expressing shock when she finds out Sweetie Belle isn't the one singing in the school something.

If Hasbro pulls off a twist I will rage harder then when Twilight wings

Found another brony in my class, we talked, chatted.

hmm

we both like pokemon

tf2

i think this is gonna be gud

Edit: inb4 scootaloo's cutie mark is friend chicken

Edited by Pocky

• 2 weeks later...

Geez. Never really noticed/payed much attention to the talents of our fandom. Listening to the fandoms with my mind blown because of just how good they are~. Any of you have favourite PMV's?

Edited by Shirinui

• 3 weeks later...

Kneesocks is best pone

Jk, I really love Applejack for some reason now. Maybe it's because I wanna be as hardworking as her.

Sweetiebell is best CMC

I have no OC

My fav fan song is this cover

Edited by TheNewEnigma

• 3 weeks later...

YOU THINK MLP IS DEAD

THINK AGAIN

IF YOU OWN AN IPHONR

YOU SHOULD TRY THE 'Waiting is magic' GAME.

IT'S ADORABLE AS FUCK AND IT'S FUN.

NO SCREENSHOTS CUZ I'M ON MOBILE ATM, BUT I'LL TRY TO GET SOME LATER.

IT FEATURES RAINBOW DASH AND A BALL

YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHEN I GET A SCREENSHOT.

'CUSE THE CAPS I'M EXCITED

I saw that app game. For a game meant for waiting and wasting time, it's perfect in its simplicity. Too bad only for Apple minorities.

Mane Six: Twilight Sparkle

CMC: Scootaloo

Background: Dr. Hooves

OC: Bookmark

foxknightmlp.png

And for song I have to give it to 20 Percent Cooler by Ken Ashcorp. I love all the fandom music Ashcorp makes. Here's the remix music video.

Edited by AZKnight

I like your oc, alot. 9/10.

Have anyone seen the movie, Equestria Girls?

It's fucking hilarious, they made about 1000000 references to the internet shit. If you haven't watches it, it's probably on youtube, in private link, cuz copyright.

It's only an hour tho, but this movie is so lol

especially when pinkie pie suggested using a party cannon

I like your oc, alot. 9/10.

Have anyone seen the movie, Equestria Girls?

It's fucking hilarious, they made about 1000000 references to the internet shit. If you haven't watches it, it's probably on youtube, in private link, cuz copyright.

It's only an hour tho, but this movie is so lol

especially when pinkie pie suggested using a party cannon

I watched it. Thought it was okay. Wouldn't say it's the greatest thing i ever saw. but I think the a majority of the Brony fanbase will more than likely enjoy the movie, I recommend it if your a fan of the show.

- Sekai~

My favorite pony overall is probably fluttershy, but i also like lyra, cadence, discord and this dude

2hoieec.png

idk why but i love him so much

i collect pony cards, almost completed series one and only a few series two cards

no oc

i want to watch equestria girls but i know of no friends that will probably want to go with me so i'll try and find it on the internet

also what are your guys favorite brony song, mine is, at the moment, boooring by assertive fluttershy

Favorite overall pony is Twiliht, can't hate her no matter what.

Only pony related stuffs I have was a belt I let my friend have, a few toys-namely Twilight and Fluttershy-that my friend(s) gave me and a small homemade CMC pin a friend gave to me-Sweetiebell to be more specific.

I have an Oc I made after watching and finishing season one whom I paired with said favorite pony, even though that may have to change in some way.

I actually want to watch Equestrian girls even though I had doubts about it. It seems interesting at the very least.

Also favorite brony song is a tie between Hearts and Hooves day by Yelling at Cats ft Aviators, Semptember by Living tombstone and the various mixes of Discord.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

My best pony is Princess Luna. (I also really like her song "Luna's Future" from "a hearths warming tail" even if it was short)

Does anyone here read the comics?

I read a few, I really like issues 11-12 "Neigh Anything", and the first issue of FIENDship is Magic about Sombra. the FIENDship mini series tells about the histories of some of the villains and seems kinda interesting. I also like issues 34-37 of the normal series "Siege of the Crystal Empire" which ties in with the issue about Sombre's past. I really like Radiant Hope.

I haven't read each and every one of the issues but the comics series seems to be really interesting and I'm really starting to get into them.

Edited by Reishi Astrea

favorite pony: nope. i like them all; each one's unique and has his or her own cool personality or quirk

MLP items: what is money

OC: i'm working on an androgynous pony and a seahorse. i mean seapony. they don't have names or personalities yet, though. one of my best friends has OCs though. he also writes fics \o/

• 2 months later...

Time to revive this thread!

My favorite pony is Rarity, followed closely by Trixie and Starlight Glimmer. Yes, I do love unicorns! I also love Fluttershy and Ember.

By the way, my favorite shipping from the series is Starlight x Trixie, since the recent episode "No Second Prances" (6x06). I just find them so cute together! *-*

About the comics, I have two of them, but the French issues are not the same and the stories aren't grouped the same way. It doesn't change the fact that I love them! The stories seem quite more mature, the jokes more subtle, it's really funny to read! I'll probably buy some of the original issues in English, one day.

To end this post, please have some Starlight x Trixie! ^-^

349d961e6f.jpg

f458e36e6c.png

eef7269038.jpg

a6edc3c09a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...