THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Gym Leader Bill

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Yell Out "There Can Be Only One!" after every victory?

• Yes
    • No
    • Go with Another Quote
    • I admit to my ignorance that I don't know what this is from...

I beat a person called [Champion] Red and yelled this out and nearly busted a gut.
It may be one of those things that are only funny to me!
Now I'm tempted to use this as my winning phrase.

Please be nice. It's all in good fun.

and if you pick number 3: Supply what quote should be used ;)

It's a line from the movie Highlander. Its a story of immortals that can only be killed by cutting off their heads. Basically the immortals must survive centuries of battle until the remaining immortals gather in Modern day New York City to try and kill the each other and gain ultimate power! Before or after killing their opponent, the person would shout "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"

its a GREAT classic, you should rent it. It's worth the watch!

[quote name='Gym Leader Bill' post='6337' date='Nov 11 2010, 12:11 AM']It's a line from the movie Highlander. Its a story of immortals that can only be killed by cutting off their heads. Basically the immortals must survive centuries of battle until the remaining immortals gather in Modern day New York City to try and kill the each other and gain ultimate power! Before or after killing their opponent, the person would shout "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"[/quote]

Let me tell you. I know it from the show Robot Chicken. Where they did a parody of Highlander with Lindsey Lohan.

[quote name='Gym Leader Bill' post='6347' date='Nov 11 2010, 09:50 AM']I LOVE THAT SKIT!!! I nearly peed myself when she couldn't say her last name![/quote]

XD I love that skit soooo much. I can do the Lindsey "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!" I made my cousin laugh soooo much everytime I did it he'd just start cracking up!

[quote name='Gym Leader Bill' post='6353' date='Nov 11 2010, 10:12 AM']"I even killed my sister Hailey, even though she didn't have any powers and it was really weird explaining it to mom and dad..."

but possibly the best line in it:
"Your album sucked!"
"MY ALBUM SUCKED!"[/quote]

XD I just love it so much

[quote name='Gym Leader Bill' post='6396' date='Nov 12 2010, 01:27 PM']what can I say?
I'm a sick minded sex hungry person (or a man for short)[/quote]

Hey me too!
Wait a minute...

[quote name='Gym Leader Bill' post='6438' date='Nov 13 2010, 01:00 PM']LoL you two are dorks.
Thank god, I love dorks[/quote]

and dorks love you.

one of us one of us one of us one of us