Never Quite Thought I'd Be Doing This Again

Tacos

So I was taking a look at this year's Member Appreciation Thread and came to the realization that there are ton of people who are either posting in there or are being tagged in there that I either never knew or don't recognize.  Perhaps a lot of it is just name changes that I never was aware of, but I'm inclined to believe most of it is that there are plenty of new faces since I took my leave of absence.  So, considering I intend to become active here again, I thought I'd reintroduce myself for those who don't know me.

Anyway, hi, I'm Tacos, or Ryan if you'd prefer.  Some people call me by another name that I do not endorse but will still answer to, and I'm sure some older people would be thrilled to disclose it if you asked.  I recently graduated high school and I'll be attening the University of Delaware in the Fall.  I was a forum moderator here for two different terms, so that might explain the smell (is smelly auth still a relevant joke here?).  You may have seen me from some posts I've made in the past, such as the mac guide, or a couple posts about rules or announcements.  I'm not particularly good with introductions, so I'm not quite sure what else to put here.  I'm willing to talk to anyone about just about anything, since I'm always down for a good conversation.  I'm going to try my best to be as active as I reasonably can, though I'll probably be found more on the server-side of things.  Thanks for your time everyone, and I hope to maybe start getting to know some of these newer faces.

Hi, I have seen you while lurking in the discord and you seem to be a really nice person. I'm the newest mod, I took over the Bug Reporting forum after Njab retired and I can confirm the auth smell is still going strong. You can call me Lía.

Good day, Tacos. Taken from your joined date, then I'm a new member. I don't think we communicate before and probably never will, but I at least want to say hi.

Also, congratulations on your graduating from High School and soon attending University.

So how the Tacos smell? I never had it before.