rejuvenation darchlight cave

Viridian

28 minutes ago, Viridian said:

I'm stuck darchlight cave - not keys ,not rock clumb pokemon  )  bridge doesn't open for ark door ! 

The spot you're at isn't correct. That gate doesn't open until later. You need to backtrack a bit and use the mirror to change the caverns around (look for the glowing rocks embedded in the wall). There are Bladestar Grunts waiting where you want to go.

6 hours ago, wcv said:

The spot you're at isn't correct. That gate doesn't open until later. You need to backtrack a bit and use the mirror to change the caverns around (look for the glowing rocks embedded in the wall). There are Bladestar Grunts waiting where you want to go.

Please tell me why rock ?? Right rock , left rock or down rock ?

1 hour ago, Viridian said:

Please tell me why rock ?? Right rock , left rock or down rock ?

These:

rejuvenation.png.8c84b1b496c371b24b50cf908963a556.png

When you interact with them it will ask you if you want to reflect light off the Darchlight mirror. Doing so will make the cavern change itself around. There are similiar rocks in the cavern's other form, but those will be black. You'll need to transform the cavern a couple times as the game goes on to get out.

Edited by wcv

6 hours ago, wcv said:

These:

rejuvenation.png.8c84b1b496c371b24b50cf908963a556.png

When you interact with them it will ask you if you want to reflect light off the Darchlight mirror. Doing so will make the cavern change itself around. There are similiar rocks in the cavern's other form, but those will be black. You'll need to transform the cavern a couple times as the game goes on to get out.

Thank man !!