That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Feel when your playing bots and you try so hard not to get laser'd by lux. about to win the game. I zhonya's so that i don't die. We win. Lux proceeds to break the game and laser me when i come out of zhonya's.

"SHUT DOWN"

Cry for the next 5 minutes ;_;

Vanye is fucking amazing late game, all those hits on top of her ult and passive. Good god no wonder she's one of the best ADCs. The only other ADC I find as good would be Draven due to just being Draven all game. Where is my Ultimate Draven skin where he throws Draven at people. Make it happen, Riot.

I know Caitlyn is awesome but she stinks and sucks because I suck with her. ;_;

That feel when soloing and there is always THAT GUY who either autolocks or calls a lane after you and still takes it and locks in with no consideration.

Every fucking time. ;_; I should play with other people during the day more.

That feel when close to 30. Then you can be considered cool.

Still need to learn some roles more, which is support and jungle.Though outside of that I think I'm starting to get the hang of LeL. So good things happening,

• Administrators

That feel when several weeks ago I made the trying decision to turn one of my 7 ap mid rune pages ( >>; ) into a jungle page

And then look back today only to realise that I never actually changed the runes- I just renamed it.

So I've been jungling with AP runes. no armor at all. whups.