That LoL Feel When...

Amethyst

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you just love it when people don't listen to you, play stupid, and then blame you for not carrying them after they feed the enemies?

That feel when someone who thinks jungling Teemo is a good idea fucks everyone over royally, ks's the entire team, and then points fingers.

No, Teemo, I can't take on Ezreal and Talon alone, in fact!

That other feel when apparently no one but me wants to touch Hecarim...

That feel when someone who thinks jungling Teemo is a good idea fucks everyone over royally, ks's the entire team, and then points fingers.

No, Teemo, I can't take on Ezreal and Talon alone, in fact!

Don't say I didn't warn you

That feel when you want to try out Vi but fear everyone else wants to try her. ;-;

I need to go grab another hero, which means basically save my IP up for Nocturne. Damn Riot and their marketing ways.

that feel when i'm playing support soraka for the first time so you're just running around healing people and somehow you're doing something right and we actually win o:

Also that feel when riot knows exactly what you're thinking and gives you the perfect ranked name..thingy <3

That don't mean shit. In fact, that's probably a good thing IMO because you have someone who can give you a pointer or two in the right direction.

Speaking of which, I may consult Tony for help on how to play as Syndra.

That feel when 1000 points away from the 6300 champions in which I can buy Vi. Though, lately I've been thinking of getting Irelia for some weird reason. So many choices. ;-;