Why the hell not?

Kaito

Eventually so many people will do this that no one is left to do it and it'll die out. Might as well have the fun while it's here. xD

So lay it on me Reborn. Be brutally honest if ya want, I dont' care. What do you think of Kaito?

You're one of the nicest people here, and while that's awesome, it's also your biggest flaw. You tend to let people walk all over you, example being the people at Gamestop, and even people here. You're one of my closest friends here, and honestly, I wouldn't have even stuck around here after beating league if I didn't know I would miss talking to you and my other few close friends I have here. We like a lot of the same anime, which is pretty awesome. And if either of us needs someone to vent to, we usually go in PM mode with each other. (That sounded weird <<) We'll meet up one day and have a STD(Shirtless Taco Day) together with RJ and possibly Ricki(but he has to be a good boy.)

You're one of the nicest people on Reborn, definetely. Like Xiph said, I worry that at times you're too nice and that you don't manage to really stand your ground; but I'll say that you at least know when to get serious about things.

...Jeez, why can't I think of anything more to say for anyone?!

You make me laugh. Mostly due to the fact that every other quotebook entry is you and something that is (usually) taken out of context.

You're one of the nicest people here; coming from me, that's pretty rare. You have a little too much patience though. I could try to fix that, but I don't see a reason to >><<