Our favorite purple hair heroines

Chrixai

Soo I've been thinking about this for a little bit and I'm a bit curious. Has anyone ever noticed that Venam and Aelita have never officially met before? I mean I'm sure they know of each other(at least Aelita does) but have these two ever officially met before like once? Or maybe who knows? Maybe they'll meet officially in the future. But what will happen if they do meet each other for the first time? What do you think may happen between them? Will they hate each other, become friends and have the same interests? What do you think our favorite purple haired friends will do? (Also hope I don't get yelled at for this lol)

I don't think they have, at least not on-screen. Venam wasn't part of the Blacksteeple Escapade, and Aelita was busy taking on and very likely struggling immensely against Crawli when Melia and the MC meet the Punk Girl again at the Ranger Base.

And then Aelita and MC take off for Caratos before she even makes it to the villas while Venam is trying to care for feverish Melia, so they definitely couldn't have met there.

Theoretically, they could have passed each other at the Ranger Base offscreen, but I highly doubt that there would've been anything meaningful about that encounter if it did happen...

It's eventually going to happen. Eventually. Let's get the interesting Grand Dream City stuff out of the way first.

On A side note, Purple Hair. Admiral Holdo had purple hair. Admiral Holdo is one of the worst characters in Star Wars. So, Logically, I should have something against Purple Haired Characters. But Cain is funny, with his innuendos providing necessary comic relief. So, I guess it's forgivable in Pokemon Fangames.