Electric Moves for a Fire Mono

Maurício

I'm about to fight the water gym and I need the location of some electric tms/ move tutors... 
I am doing a mono fire run and I already have wild charge tm and rotom. 

I would like some tips do beat Amaria. I'm running out ideas. This is my options of fire types (I have pansear and his evolution as well, if I need to use it)

image.thumb.png.bfc4f0d4b36d2bd62963f3ec63de99f2.png

Your best option would be to use Rotom with Double Team and Charge Beam. Give it Elemental Seeds, then spam Double Team at the the beginning of the battle. You can also choose to use Blaziken with Thunder Punch, or teach Solar Beam to Ninetails. The TM is hidden somewhere in Beryl's library. If you turn into Water Type thanks to the seeds, you might also take less damage. Furthermore, using Sludge Wave with Salazzle could be interesting too.

Edited by Q-Jei

I suggest you to fight her in a single 6v6. With the pokemon you have in the box you can use different strategies. In both zekrom and reshiram paths, she leads with Rotom Water, as first attempt, i would try this strategy: chandelure leader uses memento, then u enter with volcarona, and u try to set up as many quiverdance u can. Now idk how the pc reacts, If pc sets the 2 screens and then spams hydropump u have an easy win, if pc uses voltswitch, this is a big troble and in that case better another strategy. I remember you to teach gigadrain to volcarona, you can find the move tutor in 7th street (he is the man who sold you the stolen pokemon) and bugbuzz for kingdra and ludicolo.

If the volcarona setup doesn't work, better try a solar beam spam (she doesnt have a rain setter so if you lead with ninetales holding a heat rock you have the weather control), then charizard (let him hold choice specs if you have that item) with solar power ability and solar beam should deal huge damages

Thanks for the help! I beat Amaria using the tip of the elemental seed. I boosted my volcarona with quiver dance and he gave one hit k.o. in 5 of her 6 pokemons. Just lapras survived, but with my arcanine with intimidade and elemental seed + wild charge, she lost.

And with this... I finished my fire mono run till ep 18! I AM SO HAPPY