[UN: Ruisu] The Perfects, The Breedjects, and The Offers!

Ludinite

Alright, so here's the thing. I have a lot of breedjects and a few perfect Pokemon that I want to get out of my box and I don't exactly want to Wonder Trade them for potential garbage. I have 19 Pokemon that I'm willing to part with and here's the list! As for offers, I'll take any Pokemon so long as it has 4 IVs or more. Also if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!๐Ÿ˜Š

(Note: It's organized by Pokemon/# of perfect IVs/Quantity)

(Double Note: All the Breedjects are female.)

(Triple Note: Your reminder that you're great and I hope you have an equally great day!)

(Quadruple Note: None of the listed Pokemon are Shiny.)

[Vulpix (Kantonian) / 5 IVs / 3]

[Vulpix (Kantonian) / 4 IVs / 4]

[Mawile / 5 IVs / 1] Sold Out!

[Mawile / 4 IVs / 1] Sold Out

[Ghastly / 5 IVs / 1]ย Sold Out!

[Ghastly / 4 IVs / 1] Sold Out!

[Skarmory / 4 IVs / 4]

ย 

25 minutes ago, Elvenlore said:

Hello!ย Sorry, I'm just passing through. I thought I might quickly ask whether the Vulpix are "Kantonian" or Alolan.

ย 

Have a great day yourself!

I knew I forgot to add something! Thanks for reminding me and to answer your question they're all Kantonian.

Just curios: your pokรฉmons are shiny? It would be nice if the shiny ones will mark them, if they're all normal, then that's okay too. However, just because I'm about to open aย market, I would be interested in Mawile, in exchange I can give you a perfect pokรฉmon iv and also shiny if I can do it, tell me which ๐Ÿ™‚

2 hours ago, Celeby said:

Just curios: your pokรฉmons are shiny? It would be nice if the shiny ones will mark them, if they're all normal, then that's okay too. However, just because I'm about to open aย market, I would be interested in Mawile, in exchange I can give you a perfect pokรฉmon iv and also shiny if I can do it, tell me which ๐Ÿ™‚

Sadly, none of the Pokemon listed are Shiny and I have edited the post as well.ย However, I would gladly trade over my Mawile for, let's say, an Elekid!ย What do you say?

2 hours ago, gianfrix94 said:

Does one of the Skarmories have a Careful nature?

None of the Skarmories have a Careful nature, but I could change it so one of them does, if you would like?

8 minutes ago, Pokken said:

Sadly, none of the Pokemon listed are Shiny and I have edited the post as well.ย However, I would gladly trade over my Mawile for, let's say, an Elekid!ย What do you say?

Hmm sure, fortunately I have Elekid by Mysterious Egg, I can breed a Shiny Elekid if you want!ย 

14 minutes ago, gianfrix94 said:

Would be cool, would you be interested in a 5 IVs Venipede in exchange?

I am interested in a Venipede! I just got done changing your Skarmory's nature as well. Also I just realized this, but the Skarmory has a 30 IV in Defense. Is that okay with you?

16 minutes ago, Celeby said:

Hmm sure, fortunately I have Elekid by Mysterious Egg, I can breed a Shiny Elekid if you want!ย 

A regular Elekid would be just fine, however if it does turn out Shiny I wouldn't mind that either!

2 minutes ago, Thakillatje said:

Im interested in Ghastly!

Excellent! Like I said, you can trade me any Pokemon as long as it has 4 IVs or more. So, what are you offering in exchange for my Ghastly?

9 minutes ago, Pokken said:

Excellent! Like I said, you can trade me any Pokemon as long as it has 4 IVs or more. So, what are you offering in exchange for my Ghastly?

I will let you know. Im not online right now but im sure i can make a nice offer. Can you hold the Ghastly / 5 IVย for me?

56 minutes ago, Thakillatje said:

I will let you know. Im not online right now but im sure i can make a nice offer. Can you hold the Ghastly / 5 IVย for me?

I'm sorry, but I can't. I want to get these guys off my hands as quick as I can also I just see that as a bit unfair. Again sorry!

If possible could I have one of the 5 IV Gastlys? I can offer any of these (all have 5 IVs): Feebas, Mimikyu, Mareep, Eevee, Alolan Vulpix.

Let me know if you'reย interested ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by Zero1Six

13 minutes ago, Zero1Six said:

If possible could I have one of the 5 IV Gastlys? I can offer any of these (all have 5 IVs): Feebas, Mimikyu, Mareep, Eevee, Alolan Vulpix.

Let me know if you'reย interested ๐Ÿ™‚

My, my just look at those options! Makes it kinda hard to just choose one haha! If it's alright with you, I'll trade my Ghastly for your Mimikyu.

11 hours ago, Pokken said:

I'm sorry, but I can't. I want to get these guys off my hands as quick as I can also I just see that as a bit unfair. Again sorry!

I have a Sneasel with 4 IV for a Ghastly 4 IV.

Let me know if you are interested.