Jory's official "OH GOD WHAT DO I DO NOW?" thread.

Jory

SPOILERS AHEAD:

Hey all! I just figured it'd be nice to have a thread dedicated to helping each other through our little sticking points in the game. If you'd like, put all questions and answers under spoilers to prevent people from getting all butthurt and such :).

I'll start us off.

I've just gone upstairs to Shelly's room and Victoria said to meet her by the stairs. I've done most of the Aqua Gang stuff aside from taking over Magma Gang's alley. However, Victoria isn't by the Grand Stairs. Where should I go?

Edited by Jory

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I started playing this game a few days ago and I find myself stuck.

I am currently inside the Grand Stair and have just gotten the TM Rock Smash. I taught it to my charmander but I cant seem to use it without the gym bad from Shelly. I cant seem to get the gym badge from Shelly because I need to rescue Victoria first and i can't get to Victoria as I need Rock Smash.

I'm a little confused and any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Malubaby

• 1 month later...

i guess ill start posting problems here.

Anyhoo i'm wondering if anybody has been able to successfully traverse Azurine island. Everything but the water and stones and the very tips of headbuttable trees is completely invisible. It's so dark i can't really go anywhere with me knowing where i am going. i can kinda see myself but i really just use the camera as a perspective. So after about an hour of bumping into invisible walls constantly i actually got to the house(which i only think is a house from the shape of the big shadow) and beat all the people in there. But now i've been trying to backtrack and go back to the boat from the house, but i find that i cannot. i could've sworn that after crossing some rivers i need to go around the large dark blob at the far right island but that one is totally surrounded by invisible barriers, and if i try to just go back to any of the big middle islands after bumping around a lot i found that it seems i cannot go upward much, which is the direction i need to go in. I'm wondering now if anybody else has actually found a way out of there or if the game is just over because i spent nearly 2 hours just trying to get back to the boat and it seems like i've checked every possible square and still cant get back.

(edit) so i just reloaded the game, which i had not done since before getting to the island, and i'm completely aghast because suddenly there is light. Everywhere. With light the stones i walked on are actually lilypads! I can see trees and things even. Well now i can probably find my way out but damn that pitch black glitch needs to be fixed. That was really challenging.

Edited by chuckles

What time was it when you were there? I seem to recall it gets pretty dark pretty early on Azurine. Anyway, there's a shortcut from the house to the boat, you just go back left and up north from where you were and there should be some ledges you jump down which should take you straight back.

Edited by Ashka

• Administrators

I'm 90% certain that wasn't a glitch- night in the Reborn game is stupid dark and being in a place like that doesn't help either and it's even worse when it's raining

FOR EXAMPLE I PRESENT YOU MALCHOUS FOREST AT MIDNIGHT IN A THUNDERSTORM:

4b5680bb5a8543229894468.png

._.

I'm 90% certain that wasn't a glitch- night in the Reborn game is stupid dark and being in a place like that doesn't help either and it's even worse when it's raining

FOR EXAMPLE I PRESENT YOU MALCHOUS FOREST AT MIDNIGHT IN A THUNDERSTORM:

OH GOD PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME

me and a few other people have been having trouble finding the fourth sticker for obsidia's dept.store

we have already helped the boy in Beryl ward and the girl in Jasper.

now I find myself saying something along the lines of "oh god what do I do now" :D

see what I did there? I was being clever.

Edited by Chaos

• Administrators

There are currently only three stickers in the game.. If anyone's made it to the fifth floor there's a problem. ^^;

Next episode, however...

So....its not night. I dont think night would last 4 hours real time though i havent tested this, but the big thing is, that pic you showed of malchous forest you can see trees. and grass. maybe even yourself. This was total darkness. Couldnt see anything you were walking into, i thought the green stuff on thr rivers i walked on were rocks because they were pitch black too. Only thing i could see was the river and the very tips of headbutt trees. Everything else was just blackness.

I fought Cain for the key to the wasteland, and then Heather came up and all that stuff happened. Now, I got the key, except it's not showing up in my backpack. also, I can't figure out how to get to the wasteland, I'm pretty sure it's the door above the coral ward, but I have no clue. can anyone help?

• Administrators

Oh, you're right, it is that door, but Cain didn't give you the key, remember? He gets distracted chasing Heather when she flies down to the Lapis Ward

so a couple of questions from you're friendly neighborhood noob, I've convinced myself that I've combed through all of the ol' bybaxon wasteland but I haven't been able to find the mudkip quest. The tepig quest also eludes me.