Really though, Objectively, the MC is the most likable character.

ShadeStrider

Now I think joining a gang should be punished with some -1 in relationship with Radomus or Arc or so. And then nullified by +1 after Reborn is reborn and they turn out to get their lifes back on track when we finish this storyline.

6 hours ago, example said:

Now I think joining a gang should be punished with some -1 in relationship with Radomus or Arc or so. And then nullified by +1 after Reborn is reborn and they turn out to get their lifes back on track when we finish this storyline.

The gang the PC joins doesn't really do anything bad. You help them rob someone who is buying pokemon from the black market anyway, stamp out another gang, then help them get proper/legitimate jobs later. Honestly, they're better than many of the gym leaders you interact with

That said I dislike silent protagonists in any sort of story-based game. Video games just aren't the medium to give the player that sort of freedom over the character of the MC so you're invariably going to be railroaded in some fashion

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 11:15 PM, Angelkitsune said:

well Ame actually gave us some little personalities of the MC on Tumblr

• vero a little too confident, well intentioned but borders on cocky
  • alice very sweet, also very naive doesnt think about consequences
  • kuro strong sense of justice but a little absent minded, gets lost easy
  • lucia super energetic and headstrong and impulsive maybe clumsy
  • ari is good kind of swag, style and grace but also not the brightest
  • decibel prissy snowflake but not in a rude way just floats above everything

Huh, I never saw Decibel like this, but I can kinda see it.

I thought he looked like a quiet kid

I never see a MC without personality as a problem before. In fact, I probably like it better since I can form my own thought on event and not dictated on what I should think or feel. I think it's just a matter of preference.