I'm joining the club !!(/≧▽≦)/

Angelkitsune

Hi guys,i don't know if i should do this but since it is okay to introduce yourself here i might as well give it a try.

My name is angelkitsune you can call me Audrey (。・∀・)ノ

I'm seventeen so yeah i need to study hard if i want to graduate I'm currently living in Malaysia and one day i might go to Japan (every anime fans dream)My favorite animal is CATS!!! ,Fav color red .I like to eat sushi and my favorite pokemon is Blaziken,Serperior,Garchomp and Glaceon

I am one of those gaming first study second so yeah im not that smart (lll¬ω¬) I'm currently on My third playthrough and this time im using Snivy as my starter pokemon .Because im so dumb i accidentally delete my first playthrough because i don't know how to use multiple save files but do not worry now i know how

In my first playthrough after i beat all the gyms i decided to kill some time by do some breeding. Luckily i got a female Blaziken so i tried to breed a shiny Torchic with perfect IVs but because i don't know anything about breeding i just throw my Blaziken and a Ditto into the daycare. And yeah you can guess the result is a disaster (ಥ _ ಥ) and i end up wonder trade all my Torchics (sorry for those unfortunate ones out there) and after watching some youtube videos i finally got a a hand at it.I also trade away my successful Adamant,perfect attack Ivs torchics away.

Also i might try to help you guys breeding some pokemon after i beat Amaria i'll let you guys know if im free(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

So yeah thats all my info on breeding pokemon im really excited to get to know you all

Ps: can you breed ditto with a male pokemon?

3 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

Ps: can you breed ditto with a male pokemon?

YES YOU CAN!!!! XD Its kindaa freaky if you think about how dittos manage to breed 😛 

3 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

Welcome to the club! Heyy I am MD from India 😛  wannabe author/ artist/ avid gym enthusiast/ pokemon enthusiast got my finals up as well and just breeding now and then to pass time! I love breeding too!! I used to be the breeder in my neighborhood and school and oh boy the joy i get by breeding and giving pokemon is sooo joyful!!! If people need pokemon here to trade and bred with egg moves and perfect IVs I will try me best maytiees xD.