Lost and confused rn

and ralts, did it get moved?

Looking for (dragon run): 1 more to go 😄 Jagmo-o

-Dratini(done)

-Dieno(done)

-Axew(done)

-Jagmo-o

I know they are illegal i guess, but since i was doing a dragon run, ouo

This run is new, well the file is old, but i've never touched that file, and started a few days ago on this run, and im currently on 2nd gym badge 

I don't really care what level they are, 1 so it wont bother you to lv them up, with decent ivs i guess 15+? they are illegal pokemon i'ld be grateful if you even offered one 

I have a female gabite, skrelp, and horsea which can breed, so i can offer you these eggs (Gible has iron head egg move and skrelp has play rough, and i think my horsea has aurora beam, so if u can offer alright egg moves then ty)

i can hatch them to see their ivs, and gender, if u do want better ivs

if u can offer ok ivs then ty so much

or you can just trade the egg im ok with it too

if ur really nice and can just send trade it but u know they r illegal and ild feel weirdbutfgkjidlasfnjgjerwl

just pm me, and my online thing name is Vilvana

-Time zone im in is AEST +10 hrs, and usually on i guess depending on day, either 5pm, or 8-9pm

*time to hatch gible eggs 😧*

annnnd, the rowlet

i came back onto my ghost monotype run, stuck in agate, and find out rowlet is available

that cute fluffy bird is available and i have to beat titania to get the egg and im currently lost and trying to figure out that water centre o-o

welp

and the shiny rowlet is so cute what Ame did a really good job 

-Can't breed yet, and since im back from my hiatus, im kinda lost and stuck in agate

ill continue dreaming for a rowlet shiny with gud ivs that birb is so cute omfg - popplio is cute too ame dunt kill me

i need a shiny rowlet seriously that birb