Stuck in Darchlight cave

Just now, Sayia said:

Walpurgis is better at fixing the errors. And error pops out, I can't open your save file..

So should I upload my full game folder[640+ mbs] and you can reupload it after you have done what you have to do??

1 minute ago, Samsyet7707 said:

So should I upload my full game folder[640+ mbs] and you can reupload it after you have done what you have to do??

Yes, but you need to use the link (same as before), forum had a limit I believe.

1 hour ago, Samsyet7707 said:

Doing it. In about an hour or so I will give you the Link.

Is it okay if I give you the game in a couple of days? I am going on a travel trip now. IF you want to you can send me the directions in which I have to reflect the stones. Thank you all the same 

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Samsyet7707 said:

my save file is here

https://files.fm/u/avnrdac2

You're not stuck. Your problem is:

On 5/12/2018 at 4:06 AM, Samsyet7707 said:

IN what order? I am not able to figure out in which order I have to reflect. And I know you have to go to the Big black gate. I cant give it my full time as I am a busy 13-year-old.I don't expect you to solve all my problems and I don't want you to, but I have to rely on it, for reasons I cant explain.

You're going the wrong way. The gate doesn't open, and I don't believe it can be bypassed until later. Go back to the lab you crafted the mirror in. Outside of that lab you will be in the black version of the cavern. In that room will be a trio of glowing stones embedded in the wall. Interact with those, and shine the Darchlight Mirror on them. That will transform the cavern into the white version. There will be a bridge across the chasm in that version which you can cross to find your way forward.

Edited by wcv

On 6/25/2018 at 9:05 AM, wcv said:

You're not stuck. Your problem is:

You're going the wrong way. The gate doesn't open, and I don't believe it can be bypassed until later. Go back to the lab you crafted the mirror in. Outside of that lab you will be in the black version of the cavern. In that room will be a trio of glowing stones embedded in the wall. Interact with those, and shine the Darchlight Mirror on them. That will transform the cavern into the white version. There will be a bridge across the chasm in that version which you can cross to find your way forward.

can you do it for me?

3 hours ago, Samsyet7707 said:

can you do it for me?

Go back across the bridge, up the ladder to your north, then go south, and east across the next bridge, then through the cave entrance and you'll be there.

Game.rxdata