LF Female Ralts or Fennekin for new team *NOW OBTAINED*

So after playing through Reborn with my current team for a long while; I decided I wanted to build a new team of Pokemon separate from the main one as a rotate team; complete with a new starter for the team. I have the three Johto starters and Piplup as options; but I want to use Fennekin as the starter since I didn't want to use another water starter (Especially after the hassle I went through hunting for a shiny Ducklett for shiny Swanna), I don't think Chikorita is gonna be much help as I love it and it's line and I just prefer Delphox to Typhlosion. But I also remembered wanting to have a Gardevoir for my main team only to find out it's near endgame now.

So if anyone has a Fennekin or Ralts, I will be happy to have either one or both if possible. The only requirement is that the Ralts is female; besides that anything goes, they can even be shiny.

1 hour ago, MahouShoujoPrimarina14 said:

So after playing through Reborn with my current team for a long while; I decided I wanted to build a new team of Pokemon separate from the main one as a rotate team; complete with a new starter for the team. I have the three Johto starters and Piplup as options; but I want to use Fennekin as the starter since I didn't want to use another water starter (Especially after the hassle I went through hunting for a shiny Ducklett for shiny Swanna), I don't think Chikorita is gonna be much help as I love it and it's line and I just prefer Delphox to Typhlosion. But I also remembered wanting to have a Gardevoir for my main team only to find out it's near endgame now.

So if anyone has a Fennekin or Ralts, I will be happy to have either one or both if possible. The only requirement is that the Ralts is female; besides that anything goes, they can even be shiny.

I can give you both 🙂

Awesome! 😄 When can you trade, and is there any specific Pokemon you want?

Gimme like 5 mins to look for the mons and you can trade me mons you don't need 😛

OK, I have Shiny Primarina if you want it. Hatched it and evolved it an hour or so ago.

Anything will do~ if you wanna keep your primarina that's fine too 😛

I'm a retired breeder so I have sum gud stuff lying around haha

Just now, Candy said:

Anything will do~ if you wanna keep your primarina that's fine too 😛

I'm a retired breeder so I have sum gud stuff lying around haha

Yeah that's fine, I might save it for later; besides I have another shiny Popplio and it and the Primarina are not the gender I wanted but hey; they're shinies and I have a ton of them; just treasure every one of them.

Yeah that's fine, I might save it for later; besides I have another shiny Popplio and it and the Primarina are not the gender I wanted but hey; they're shinies and I have a ton of them; just treasure every one of them.

Ahaha~ I know I want my popplios female too xD

Also I found the mons, what's your trading ID?

Yeah Primarina's way too feminine to be mostly male. XD

My ID is CrystalStarsign14, what's your's? 

Mine is Candy. I'll be requesting so pls go on waiting screen 🙂