New Computer=New League Team.

Ringabel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At A Glace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~472.png350.png598.png448.png373.png637.png~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A mostly sweeping based team with a lot of setting up. And some bulk as back up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Teambiulding~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so i got a new computer. (My old one broke) And i re-downloaded Google Chrome (yes i use google chrome) Pokemon Online ect. But had none of my Pokemon Online data. So new league team. I think.

At first this team itself was rushed and poorly made. So i went back and fixed it The only thing that is still here is the Aerodactyl. And that was still changed up a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At last. THE POINT!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

472.gif~~~~~~~~~~Alucard (M) @Toxic Orb. Adamant.

Moves:Swords Dance. Earthquake. X-Scissor. Substitute.

EV:Attack:252. Defense:252. HP:4.

Trait:Toxic Heal.

Item:Toxic Orb.

Ah yes. Gliscor. What can i say about him that has not been said before. Not much really. Even if it's a little bit of an overused set it's a bit of an overused set for good reason. With high chance to use most any Non Spacial Attacker as set up to then sweep a team. It's a great counter to most stallers.

350f.gif~~~~~~~~~~~~Aqua (F) @Leftovers. Sassy.

Moves:Recover. Toxic. Endure. Aqua Ring.

EV:Spacial Defense:252. HP:252. Defense:4.

Trait:Marvel Scale.

Item:Leftovers

Milotic. A very underrated pokemon in my eyes. And a very odd set to go with it. But it's so crazy it could work. My Ferrothorn. (We'll get to him later) Has Leech Seed. So with healing from that Leftovers. And Aqua ring. That's going to be alot of healing for doing nothing in one turn. And with Endure this could wined up being being very good. And next turn i heal the rest with Recover. Over all a set so crazy it mite just work.

598.gif~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Enrager (M) @Leftovers. Sassy.

Moves:Stealth Rock. Spikes Leech Seed. Protect.

EV:Defense:252. Spacial Defense:252. HP:4.

Trait:Iron Barbs.

Item:leftovers.

Ferrothorn...... One who hates the term "Counter Play". Again Leech Seed should go well with Aqua. And self healing-ness. I really don't have much of anything to say about this one. So let's just move on before this becomes mostly FILLER!

448.gif~~~~~~~~~Chrono (M) @Air Balloon.

Moves:Swords Dance. Substitute. Drain Punch. Bullet Punch.

EVs:attack:252. Speed:4. HP:252.

Trait:Justified.

Nature:Adamant.

Item:Leftovers.

Set up sub. Sword dance. Drain Punch if need to heal. Spam Bullet

Punch.

373.gif~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Broom (M) @Life Orb. Jolly.

Moves:Dragon Dance. Aqua Tail. Outrage. Zen Headbutt.

EV:Speed:252. Attack:252. HP:4

Trait:Moxie.

Item:Life Orb.

Salamence. A sweeper of doom. I mean that's why i named mine "The Broom". After one Dragon Dance. Click outage. Win happens. Most of the time. If hit by any ice move it goes down. Unlike Glscor who can most likely take an Ice Punch AT max hp. But The Broom over here. No. Just No. He will just down in one good hit. So go with Jolly nature so it can hopefully outspeed the foe. And it work very well as a revenge killer. By sending it out into something that has to switch to live. Using that turn for a Dragon Dance. Outrage. Win. Hopefully.

637.gif~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mothra (F) @Life Orb. Timid.

Moves:Quiver Dance. Fiery Dance. Bud Buzz. Pyschic.

EV:Speed:252. Spacial Attack:252. HP:4.

Trait:Flame Body.

Item:Life Orb.

Volcarona. Volcarona Volcarona Volcarona. What can i say about Volcarona. Well it's sweeper with Modest nature to help with speed until i can Quiver Dance. And Volcarona is a lot more Risky then Salamance. Do to. 4X WEAKNESS TO STEALTH ROCK! So i need to get this one out fast. But i don't want to put it in the lead. Cuz most of the leaders who have use type that can kick Volcarona's ass. Play triple/Douple Battles. Over all a high risk high reward pokemon that hopefully i'l get more reward from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Le End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off no registration till feedback. (If i get any) So good night till then. I think.

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb

Trait: Poison Heal

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Swords Dance

- Earthquake

- X-Scissor

- Substitute

Aqua (Milotic) (F) @ Leftovers

Trait: Marvel Scale

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef

Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)

- Recover

- Toxic

- Endure

- Aqua Ring

The Enrager (Ferrothorn) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Iron Barbs

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef

Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)

- Stealth Rock

- Spikes

- Leech Seed

- Protect

Batman (Aerodactyl) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Pressure

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Aqua Tail

- Stone Edge

- Thunder Fang

- Iron Head

The Broom (Salamence) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Moxie

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance

- Aqua Tail

- Outrage

- Zen Headbutt

Mothra (Volcarona) (F) @ Life Orb

Trait: Flame Body

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Quiver Dance

- Fiery Dance

- Bug Buzz

- Psychic

Edited by rotomfan63

Funny team.

I can't really say a thing except

Scald > Toxic

For Milotic. It's always good to have an attack move in case of Taunt

I' never seen many leaders if any leaders use taunt. And i'v seen Washman's league videos so i think i'll be good. But i'l rewatch them and get back to you on that.

genius naming gliscor alucard

Thanks.

But Aerodactyl isn't a bat????

Areodactly is a dinosuar-dragon, silly.

I' never seen many leaders if any leaders use taunt. And i'v seen Washman's league videos so i think i'll be good. But i'l rewatch them and get back to you on that.

Thanks.

Watching my league videos won't make you win just like that, our teams are very different as well, I have a way different tactic using mine

You can get to know her pokemon by watching my videos though lol

Watching my league videos won't make you win just like that, our teams are very different as well, I have a way different tactic using mine

You can get to know her pokemon by watching my videos though lol

Hmmmmmmm. I see you're point. But it will still help.

Well tell me how i can fix that. That's why RMTs are there.

RMTs are to rate the team that you should already have worked out. Not the team that's a work in progress, and you've yet to use in an actual scenario. Additionally, those rating should reciprocate the effort that the creator of the thread put into said thread. As you can see, there's a lack of effort in the OP, so what can you expect from someone rating the team when you've basically slapped something together and said: "Well, this team isn't done, and I haven't used it, but rate it and tell me what to do with my team".

RMTs are to rate the team that you should already have worked out. Not the team that's a work in progress, and you've yet to use in an actual scenario. Additionally, those rating should reciprocate the effort that the creator of the thread put into said thread. As you can see, there's a lack of effort in the OP, so what can you expect from someone rating the team when you've basically slapped something together and said: "Well, this team isn't done, and I haven't used it, but rate it and tell me what to do with my team".

Very true. But sometimes when rating something you must bring up a way to fix the flaws. Not always but sometimes.

Still i see i fucked up. And i will take whatever is the mods and adims will throw at for it. Even if they do nothing about it.

Edited by rotomfan63

Very true. But sometimes when rating something you must bring up a way to fix the flaws. Not always but sometimes.

Still i see i fucked up. And i will take whatever is the mods and adims will throw at for it. Even if they do nothing about it.

...what?

Anyways, you have some major Ice-Rock problems. I'll suggest a Fighting, Steel or Rock type to cover that flaw. Something like Defensive Hitmontop or Offensive Excadrill to cover your hole. Look, both also has Rapid Spin as well! Aerodactyl should go as it really can't do a shit except maybe Stone Edge, but lol accucary.

...what?

Anyways, you have some major Ice-Rock problems. I'll suggest a Fighting, Steel or Rock type to cover that flaw. Something like Defensive Hitmontop or Offensive Excadrill to cover your hole. Look, both also has Rapid Spin as well! Aerodactyl should go as it really can't do a shit except maybe Stone Edge, but lol accucary.

How about a pokemon that has both those types?!

448.gif~~~~~~~~~Chrono (M) @Air Balloon.

Moves:Swords Dance. Substitute. Drain Punch. Bullet Punch.

EVs:attack:252. Speed:4. HP:252.

Trait:Justified.

Nature:Adamant.

Item:Leftovers

I think it'll work. NO?.

Edited by rotomfan63