Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Question

I havet done the iglybuff quest.I went to its owner house,but She says that there is nothing to worry about with thives ,because adrienne has lowered the criminality on the city.Hers igllybuff is right near her

I went to the house where the thugs were suposed to be( tried both on day and night) and there are nobody inside

How I am suposed to get luck insense if I cant trigger the iglybuff quest?

I have 13 badges and the next thing to do is battling adrienne and I need power leveling some new pokemons

bwt I need to beat adrienne to get lucky egg,right?(I have already buyed all stolen pokemons,but arc dont appear again on 7th street)

5 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, rew_s11 said:

I havet done the iglybuff quest.I went to its owner house,but She says that there is nothing to worry about with thives ,because adrienne has lowered the criminality on the city.Hers igllybuff is right near her

I went to the house where the thugs were suposed to be( tried both on day and night) and there are nobody inside

How I am suposed to get luck insense if I cant trigger the iglybuff quest?

I have 13 badges and the next thing to do is battling adrienne and I need power leveling some new pokemons

bwt I need to beat adrienne to get lucky egg,right?(I have already buyed all stolen pokemons,but arc dont appear again on 7th street)

Firstly, you have missed the chance at the event I can only assume. So Luck Incense will need to be traded to you by a generous player

Lucky Egg DOES NOT require you to beat Adrienn

3 hours ago, rew_s11 said:

So,How I trigger dj arc?

I have buyed all stolen pokemons,the shopkeeper have disapeared from 7th street but arc wont show up to give me the lucky egg

He has appeared when I had buy 2-3 pokemons,but wont show again

Are you sure you bought them all? Also getting so far into the story and having bought all the stolen pokemon is for a different arc of DJ Arclight though the Lucky Egg should still be given to you if you did indeed buy all the stolen pokemon

25 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Are you sure you bought them all? Also getting so far into the story and having bought all the stolen pokemon is for a different arc of DJ Arclight though the Lucky Egg should still be given to you if you did indeed buy all the stolen pokemon

yeah

The shopkeeper said that he was out of stock then when I quited the screen and came back he wasnt there

Have walked all 7th street but no ark

arcbug.png

43 minutes ago, rew_s11 said:

yeah

The shopkeeper said that he was out of stock then when I quited the screen and came back he wasnt there

Have walked all 7th street but no ark

arcbug.png

hmm really odd. ya might wanna upload ya save file so it can be checked to see if anything is not sitting right with it