Post Version 10 content

Tempo17

Spoiler

Did you continue the missing children quest? You could also go surfing north of Akuwa town and explore the wispy ruins again, they've been redone.

As for new pokemon events in other areas, you can chop Vivian's cherry tree and go to route two to a new lab that's there, and then replant the cherry tree and go back to catch flabebe. There's also an espurr west of Narcissa's town and a growlithe in terajuma jungle you can befriend and take with you.

I think that's it for v10!

Spoiler

There is a ghastly and a scraggy in wispy ruins,

There is a sidequest in GDC where you have to deliver some packages,

Another one in GDC in art gallery,

Also the egg in west gearen has been changed.It is a turtwig egg whereas in V9 it could be any starter based on your starter.Maybe it can be picked ( havent done that myslef so i dont know for sure ).

EDIT:

Spoiler

Totodile is a repeatable event in the crisola hotel ( needs to be night time+surf+gourmet treat )

And somebody in the forums said that squirtle is obtainable in akuwa town but havent done that myself so i dont know for sure

On 4/4/2018 at 3:03 AM, Pozyher said:

EDIT:

Hide contents

Totodile is a repeatable event in the crisola hotel ( needs to be night time+surf+gourmet treat )

And somebody in the forums said that squirtle is obtainable in akuwa town but havent done that myself so i dont know for sure

squirtle is in aquamarine cave where you fight the sharpedo

Edited by LeoYT

3 minutes ago, ProjectIceman said:

There is also the Receptionist in the Central Building in Grand Dream City that requires a password. Nnot sure what that's about though...

that has something to do with the true ending of where love lies

10 hours ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

How do you start it?

Spoiler

I think it has to be daytime, there is this girl that wants to cross the street but is afraid to.I think its in the central square.

On 4/4/2018 at 9:03 AM, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

There is a ghastly and a scraggy in wispy ruins,

There is a sidequest in GDC where you have to deliver some packages,

Another one in GDC in art gallery,

Also the egg in west gearen has been changed.It is a turtwig egg whereas in V9 it could be any starter based on your starter.Maybe it can be picked ( havent done that myslef so i dont know for sure ).

EDIT:

Reveal hidden contents

@PozyherWhat do yo need to do to get the egg?

What is this side quest in the art gallery ? nobody does anything when talked to

With regards to package delivery is the pokemon dewpider?

2 hours ago, Gardevoir4president said:

@PozyherWhat do yo need to do to get the egg?

What is this side quest in the art gallery ? nobody does anything when talked to

With regards to package delivery is the pokemon dewpider?

For the egg you need to do all the Help Center quests. Keep in mind that you may not be able to pick it up again if you alrady have done so in V9 ( im just wondering if its possible or not ).

For the quest in the art gallery it needs to be night ( thats what i found out while looking in the forums ).

As for the packages, yes the reward is dewpider.

6 hours ago, Pozyher said:

For the egg you need to do all the Help Center quests. Keep in mind that you may not be able to pick it up again if you alrady have done so in V9 ( im just wondering if its possible or not ).

For the quest in the art gallery it needs to be night ( thats what i found out while looking in the forums ).

As for the packages, yes the reward is dewpider.

Thank you for the help

So, I've been exploring the newly made route north of Akuwa town. In the part and the top you can catch some decent pokemon:

Spoiler

Piplup and Empoleon. For getting into this area you need to talk with Nana, her house is just in front of the entrance of the woods. And I dond't know what has to be fulfilled to meet Empoleon. Nana just tells you, you need to be strong.

However, I tried to get through the seabound caves, but couldn't get very far, due to the "icy cracked surface". I tried breaking it with Earthquake, but that didn't do it. Does anyone can tell me, what ist needed there exactly?

9 hours ago, Chefkoch said:

So, I've been exploring the newly made route north of Akuwa town. In the part and the top you can catch some decent pokemon:

Reveal hidden contents

Piplup and Empoleon. For getting into this area you need to talk with Nana, her house is just in front of the entrance of the woods. And I dond't know what has to be fulfilled to meet Empoleon. Nana just tells you, you need to be strong.

However, I tried to get through the seabound caves, but couldn't get very far, due to the "icy cracked surface". I tried breaking it with Earthquake, but that didn't do it. Does anyone can tell me, what ist needed there exactly?

You need to melt it down by moves like Heat Wave and Lava Plume

22 hours ago, Aboodie said:

You need to melt it down by moves like Heat Wave and Lava Plume

Nice, thanks. I Could've thought of that though -.-

I've got some more questions, since I did some more exploring:

Where exactly is the ghastly in the wispy ruins? In the parts inside the GIrantina-statue?
And where was Vivian's house? I cannot to find it.

And finally: Where was the house again where the person searches a picture for the wall? There are so many buildings in this game.

Thanks in advance