Madelis combined names

shiv7500

So in the sidestory where love lies,

Madelis tells Keta about her name being a combination of two other names. Who do you think this could be? My guess would be from Tesla and Deagan. Because at one point, they were married. Also, Madelis adores Tesla. So I'm guessing she gets the els from Tesla, and the Madi from Deagan. What are your thoughts?

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch
Where Love Lies spoilers, also you mixed up Damien with Deagan

Maybe the Tesla part if the letters are scrambled but I don't see how you'd get "Madi" from Deagan. There's no "M" nor an "i" and they only have 2 letters in common anyway so that would be quite a stretch.

I think it's probably characters we haven't seen yet. I could see elis being a name or a start of a name. Or perhaps the letters are indeed scrambled since she made fun of Keta's name.

Oh and in that case the second "a" could also come from Tesla and now they share 4 letters those being "aels" leaving "Mdi" unaccounted for. Maybe that part could be from her real name.

• Global Mods

Does anyone thing it's possible that the first half comes from Keta's mothers name? there isn't really anything that particularly hints at it storywise, but the letters match up with the first half much more strongly than anything to do with tesla

13 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Does anyone thing it's possible that the first half comes from Keta's mothers name? there isn't really anything that particularly hints at it storywise, but the letters match up with the first half much more strongly than anything to do with tesla

And her name is? I certainly didn't remember it. I think Tesla is definitely possible now that 4/5 of the letters match.

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, Gheist said:

And her name is? I certainly didn't remember it. I think Tesla is definitely possible now that 4/5 of the letters match.

I thought it was Madia, but I just checked and it's Matia, so not as close as I thought.