Spoilers - Game Over - Spoilers

Rainlove

4 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Choose one of the other options. That's all there is to it.

Spoiler

I honestly haven't reached that moment yet lol. I just wanted to know why do we even get that Game Over screen, and how to prevent it.

Spoiler

It's at the end of the episode. Honestly think you should play that part without spoilers because is really something else. @Jan did a really great job with that part in particular.

Spoiler

Well, the actual situation is heavily spoilerific, so I won't into detail in that regard, but you basically wind up being given three choices. One will get you a game over, one will give you a bad end but still let you continue (that's the one I made it through with), and the last one is the good end. They don't make it easy, to put it simply.

Spoiler

OMG I JUST REACHED THAT MOMENT! @Jan You're amazing, I can't desribe the feelings and emotions I was getting I WAS LIVING!! (You're also a teeny tiny bit sadistic)

I think I made a good decision. The first option was obviously wrong. Madame X clearly stated don't touch Melanie. If I were giving her the stone, then I'm guessing this is when the catastrophe happens and then Game Over. I basically did nothing and it seemed to work out.

On 24/03/2018 at 10:02 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:
  Hide contents

Well, the actual situation is heavily spoilerific, so I won't into detail in that regard, but you basically wind up being given three choices. One will get you a game over, one will give you a bad end but still let you continue (that's the one I made it through with), and the last one is the good end. They don't make it easy, to put it simply.

Are the game overs right after the choices or at the end of the episode? Asking cause I forgot to alter the backup file number so if it takes too long I might reset to the start of the episode in order to allow multi backup again and analyze each choice. But if it's right after, which means I already went through it, I'd leave till the episode end is reached