You choose my next monotype run !

FromHeavens

Which type for my next mono run ?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which type would you like to see for a monotype run ?

• Normal
    • Fire
    • Bug
    • Poison
    • Ground
    • Grass
    • Psychic
    • Ghost
    • Ice

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/18/18 at 06:00 PM

@HellBoyOnEarth You're doing a pretty good job man, well done :) I could have chosen psychic but I'd prefer a type that's not currently used, even though I still don't know if I'll share my progress here or not.

@M4RC Yeah I'm kinda surprised too, grass seems to be very interesting and difficult at the same time, plus I've got a whole bunch of mons I can choose from to build teams and strategies.

@FromHeavens

Yeah - I mean, I didn't intend to vote for it, but then I though about it - you will have Cain against you, who's poison types are very effective (to mono grass-types at least), you'll have numerous battles against Fern who should give you a bit of trouble as well.

Then, looking at the early gym battles - you have Grass, Bug, Poison x2 and Ice amongst them. Those are not gonna be very easy battles.

Well if i'm right, all of the fossils are rock types. A mono rock is already very difficult imo so if i get rid of all of the non-fossils rock types, it's gonna be impossible, or at least not very fun considering this type is very limited in terms of moves and strategy :( 

I think i've made up my mind and i'll go with grass types. I was hesitating between bug and grass as both seems to be fun and difficult at the same time, but Treecko helped me to make a choice (it's one of my favorite mons and it's been a while i didn't use him). To add some difficulty, I'll play in set mode.

Just now, FromHeavens said:

Well if i'm right, all of the fossils are rock types. A mono rock is already very difficult imo so if i get rid of all of the non-fossils rock types, it's gonna be impossible, or at least not very fun considering this type is very limited in terms of moves and strategy :( 

I think i've made up my mind and i'll go with grass types. I was hesitating between bug and grass as both seems to be fun and difficult at the same time, but Treecko helped me to make a choice (it's one of my favorite mons and it's been a while i didn't use him). To add some difficulty, I'll play in set mode.

then get bounsweet

queenly majesty will be extremely useful