So I'm doing one of these.

Hedron

Hi kids. My name is Hedron. Even though at this point most of reborn recognizes my name, I still wanted to do one of these.

BACKGROUND

While I'm still relatively new to reborn, I'm originally from PBC (PokeBattleCenter) and stayed there before it all went to hell. I'm a man of many names, and those people who played on PBC back in the day recognize me by Livitz or [MiS]Livitz.

ABOUT ME (IRL)

I'm currently 16 years old and play basketball. My life is fairly hectic because I have to keep moving around between basketball, school, and college stuff, so I'm actually not on Reborn too horribly often. My RL name is Jeremy <last name disclosed>.

ABOUT ME (POKEMON)

I've been involved with the competitive pokemon community for a while now, just about 2 years. I've learned from all of my losses and I've managed to make myself relatively good at almost every tier...besides OU. My favorite pokemon is Darmanitan.

INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME

~I have 4 toes on 1 foot.

~I'm one of the top-ranked people in the nation in Math.

~I once killed a coyote with a slingshot.

Well, not much else to say for now. Anything else you're curious about just ask me! Gotta go to school for now. <_<