Official V10 Theory Thread

NarutoK

23 hours ago, murloc_rampage said:

Like the Chandelure one? That one was heart wrenching for me.

Or perhaps the hidden clues such as Madame X's identity (its clear to me on who it is at this point), hidden key items, secret rooms from the past, or even digging into the game files. Did you know that Evergreen Island was an unaccesable area in v9 that you can access. Did you know Angie escapes from ice when you go into a secret room only accessable in debug mode? There are a lot of little clues within the game that allow you to become one of a small circle of secret holders of this game. One to which I am a part of :] . 

Edited by xPhinGaming

1 hour ago, xPhinGaming said:

Or perhaps the hidden clues such as Madame X's identity (its clear to me on who it is at this point), hidden key items, secret rooms from the past, or even digging into the game files. Did you know that Evergreen Island was an unaccesable area in v9 that you can access. Did you know Angie escapes from ice when you go into a secret room only accessable in debug mode? There are a lot of little clues within the game that allow you to become one of a small circle of secret holders of this game. One to which I am a part of :] . 

I still don't know who she is concretely because her time diamond makes it anyone due to the large amount of female characters in the game. Hell, it could somehow be Venam in a twisted F-ed universe.

I'm just gonna drop this here real quick:

Spoiler

So Nim/whatever it's her real name cuz I forgot, I think it was Alexsumthin is the Xenpurgis, I guess? We heard a ton of stuff about her from Damien about how she can destroy the world and w/e.

Its clear its Melia, and that Melia obtains a Yveltal at some point in the future, and its clear that when you try to figure out her identity, she takes desperate measures to prevent that. The link is Melanie, as theres no Madame X in any other time. 

3 hours ago, HUEnd said:

I'm just gonna drop this here real quick:

Hide contents

So Nim/whatever it's her real name cuz I forgot, I think it was Alexsumthin is the Xenpurgis, I guess? We heard a ton of stuff about her from Damien about how she can destroy the world and w/e.

Nim/Lorna is supposed to be the world-destroying artifact that Damien mentioned. Alexandra, also known as April and Krystal, supposed stole her from Damien's tribe and took her to the areas surrounding the Amethyst Cave. Though we have no hints about the Xenpurgis.