Wolfox his tip when trying to better yourself

Wolfox

I've changed a few times as a person. sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worst. most of the changes were small, but sometimes you find yourself changing in quite a big way. My point is that sometimes it can be a bit hard to "enforce" it on yourself. I don't know much about psychology, but one thing I know from experience is that a simple change in appearance can help a lot. When I decided to let go of my past I grew my hair, for example. It's only a minor help, but it can help you remember how far you've come and what you're doing it for. Another example is that the last time I lost control of my anger I changed the finger I wear my ring on. From my right ring finger to my left middle one. A minor change that has helped me remember to not give into anger if I can help it.

Again, this is only a minor help at best, but it's helped me remember what I do it for and how far I've come. Maybe it can help you too (if you need it that is).