Is there an official name for the routes presented to the player in Ep. 17?

Samapi

(Am I posting this in the appropriate place?) Just like in Fire Emblem Fates, or a visual novel like Fate/Stay Night, there's different routes (or in Fates' case, different games) with different stories. The player gets to choose what path they follow (or game to play), whether it's Heaven's Feel, Fate,or Unlimited Blade Works. They all have different tones and different plots. With Episode 17, the player was presented with a choice; to take Taka with them or to leave him there. If you take Taka with you, you're on the Reshiram Path, where Taka dies and Amaria tries drowning you for getting between Titania and her. If you don't take Taka with you, you're on the Zekrom route where Amaria pulls Titania back into her hellhole of lies, resulting in Titania swallowing her pride and asking you for help.

So with that I was wondering what the official names for those routes are other than the Zekrom Route or Reshiram Route. Like if they're something cool like Conquest, Birthright and Revelations. And I'm also curious if there's a hidden third, true route like with Fates and Revelations, or FSN with Unlimited Blade Works (from what I understand), a Kyurem route. A route that Lin alluded to after the fight against Titania where the hero falls or betrays their friend.