Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Guide Questions

RedactedNPC

Question

Also, Luna's team is different now:

She no longer has malamar nor sableye

Luna now leads with an Absol called White Rabbit, it knows swords dance and night slash (i don't know the other moves)
and she now has a weavile with focus sash (I can't remember its moves, sorry)

When fighting Sirius in the old Yureyu building you said: "Sirius' team doesn't make sense to me since he had a level 75 Garchomp (unless maybe he was leveling these Pokémon)". the one with the Garchomp is actually Solaris, which is the leader, Sirius is an admin. Later on, after fighting against Fern and Blake: "While Florinia is recoiling from her brother's angry words, Solaris will have his Seviper take her out". It is Sirius' Seviper. Although these are details which have no real influence on the guide's purpose I felt like pointing that out.

Thanks for informing me, @TheGuyRightThere. The comment about Solaris' Garchomp has been removed and the mix up between Solaris and Sirius' Seviper has been changed to "While Florinia is recoiling from her brother's angry words, the enemy Seviper take her out." Thank you for also using direct quotes as it made it much easier for me to find exactly what you were talking about.

On 4/18/2022 at 3:57 AM, Rogue said:

Is there any chance that you might go ahead and complete it?

Yeah, okay. I've some other business to attend to first but I'll restart the guide from the beginning to make sure I didn't miss any changes. I'll do my best to complete it but I can't guarantee I'll get any further than I did originally.

• Like 3

On 4/22/2022 at 8:05 PM, RedactedNPC said:

Yeah, okay. I've some other business to attend to first but I'll restart the guide from the beginning to make sure I didn't miss any changes. I'll do my best to complete it but I can't guarantee I'll get any further than I did originally.

Glad to hear it mate. Every bit helps.

I have reached agate and while there are a few changes in the start and a new character, it would be easier to just edit in the changes. There is nothing majorly different in the story till now.

• Like 1