Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Leveling Spots

Gashimon

Question

Hi everyone,

I seem to be having a little bit of trouble fighting Ciel, mostly cause of her Gliscor and Oricoro. Now, I have a Cryogonal I can train up to hopefully deal with Gliscor, but I don't really have anywhere to train it. I saw someone mention something about a repeat trainer to fight in the Circus, but I've talked to about every NPC there.  Anywhere I can level up my mons?

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Gashimon said:

Hi everyone,

I seem to be having a little bit of trouble fighting Ciel, mostly cause of her Gliscor and Oricoro. Now, I have a Cryogonal I can train up to hopefully deal with Gliscor, but I don't really have anywhere to train it. I saw someone mention something about a repeat trainer to fight in the Circus, but I've talked to about every NPC there.  Anywhere I can level up my mons?

The repeat Trainer, Clown Indra should be situated near the ferris wheel area, he offers a shard when you beat him and will mention something about rainbows, all his pokemon are lvl 65 but he will only use 3 and they will be based on the colour he picks

17 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

The repeat Trainer, Clown Indra should be situated near the ferris wheel area, he offers a shard when you beat him and will mention something about rainbows, all his pokemon are lvl 65 but he will only use 3 and they will be based on the colour he picks

Ah, thank you!

Any advice you could give, or a mon that would be good for taking out Gliscor? So far, he one shots just about anyone that can probably kill him on my team.

14 minutes ago, Gashimon said:

Ah, thank you!

Any advice you could give, or a mon that would be good for taking out Gliscor? So far, he one shots just about anyone that can probably kill him on my team.

well obviously Cryogonal is one option, Ice Shard might be an ideal option on it if ya wanted though cryogonal should be fast enough to outspeed, if not, your other option is to use a hard defensive pokemon and maybe go for a rock move on gliscor? plenty Rhydon in the area for a good stone edge on it.