Shroom Team

Aloysius

I am an amateur mushroom collector and I enjoy going out in the woods in the Spring and Fall to find different mushroom species (most of which are not edible, but still very pretty!). After seeing Shiinotic, I realized that it might be possible to have a total mushroom team, but I cannot find a good sixth-member. The obvious ones are:

1) Vileplume

2) Parasect

3) Breloom

4) Amoongus

5) Shiinotic

6) ???

What would you recommend for a sixth member?

19 minutes ago, Aloysius said:

I am an amateur mushroom collector and I enjoy going out in the woods in the Spring and Fall to find different mushroom species (most of which are not edible, but still very pretty!). After seeing Shiinotic, I realized that it might be possible to have a total mushroom team, but I cannot find a good sixth-member. The obvious ones are:

1) Vileplume

2) Parasect

3) Breloom

4) Amoongus

5) Shiinotic

6) ???

What would you recommend for a sixth member?

I dont think vileplume is a mushroom checking its pokedex says its a flower pokemon and i dont think there are other mushrooms pokemons besides those 4

I think generally mushroom pokemon are just the ones that learn spore naturally and have Effect Spore as an ability (meaning it's restricted to 4 lines). 

Might as well count Vilepume so you don't have repeats; it's not a mushroom, but maybe the Bulbasaur lines can be a substitute?  Either that or stick to the only 4 mushroom lines.

On 1/11/2018 at 6:32 AM, seki108 said:

I think generally mushroom pokemon are just the ones that learn spore naturally and have Effect Spore as an ability (meaning it's restricted to 4 lines). 

Might as well count Vilepume so you don't have repeats; it's not a mushroom, but maybe the Bulbasaur lines can be a substitute?  Either that or stick to the only 4 mushroom lines.

Vileplume has Effect Spore too, though...

Edit: It doesn't learn Spore though. You're right. I thought it did for some reason.