Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Looking for Litten & Luck Incense

SamIAm

Question

7 answers to this question

Luck Insence is obtained by giving back the igglybuff you can obtain early on in the game. Litwik is found in the place where El tries to "cleanse" Luna, just bring a soul candle over there

edit: Oh, litten. I read Litwik... ignore that part (unless you want Litwik as well)

Edited by Wolfox

3 minutes ago, SamIAm said:

Hey. I'm looking for Litten and the Luck Incense, but I don't know where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Litten is the new prize at the end of the Magma gang job hunting sidequest (requires you to renovate Obsidea slums), after returning to Reborn. 

For the incense, return the Igglypuff back to the woman in Peridot ward that gave it to you at the start of the game (assuming you started that quest;  if not, maybe you can still start it).

I talked to that lady with the Igglybuff, but I apparently don't have what she's looking for. Maybe I evolved it and she doesn't want it evolved.

As for the litten, can you still job hunt for magma if you already did aqua. If so, is there a list of what jobs to give out? Thanks.

6 minutes ago, SamIAm said:

I talked to that lady with the Igglybuff, but I apparently don't have what she's looking for. Maybe I evolved it and she doesn't want it evolved.

Someone will have to trade you either the insence or Igglybuff then.  I can check to see if I have one with the right OT, if you give me a minute.

6 minutes ago, SamIAm said:

As for the litten, can you still job hunt for magma if you already did aqua. If so, is there a list of what jobs to give out? Thanks.

In that case, no.  There will probably be a way later, but for now doing aqua gang (or getting the old Charmander prize for Magma) locks you out of Litten.  You'll have to trade for it too.

@SamIAm  I do have the Iggly, so I could trade you both mons if you want them.

1 hour ago, SamIAm said:

I'd love to trade, but the internet on my computer is out. Thanks anyways.

If you still want them when it gets fixed, either tell me here or PM me.  They probably won't be going anywhere, unless someone wants them (and even then, I can make a backup).  Good luck in the meantime.