Trading for Torchic and/or Shroomish

Gast

I am looking for a Torchic and/or Shroomish (Don't care about IVs, nature, ability or if there are shiny).

My offers:

• A shiny Mimikyu with mediocre IVs (14/12/31/31/29/23) and Docile nature
  • A Gastly with fairly good IVs (13/31/24/31/31/31)  and Naive nature
  • An A-Vulpix with Freeze-Dry and Moonblast bred to it, with good IVs (31/17/31/31/26/29) and a Modest nature. (Sadly no Aurora Veil because my save file is pre-EP17)
  • EDIT: Also a Larvesta with fairly good IVs (31/31/31/31/24/29) and Serious nature

If none of the above interest you, i might have a Mon that you are interested in that i can breed for you (with fairly good IVs probably). Just ask

Edited by Gast

18 minutes ago, Gast said:

I am looking for a Torchic and/or Shroomish (Don't care about IVs, nature, ability or if there are shiny).

My offers:

• A shiny Mimikyu with mediocre IVs (14/12/31/31/29/23) and Docile nature
  • A Gastly with fairly good IVs (13/31/24/31/31/31)  and Naive nature
  • An A-Vulpix with Freeze-Dry and Moonblast bred to it, with good IVs (31/17/31/31/26/29) and a Modest nature. (Sadly no Aurora Veil because my save file is pre-EP17)
  • EDIT: Also a Larvesta with fairly good IVs (31/31/31/31/24/29) and Serious nature

If none of the above interest you, i might have a Mon that you are interested in that i can breed for you (with fairly good IVs probably). Just ask

I can give you either or both, with both either having 4 or 5 IV's.  I am interested in the shiny Mimikuy.

Just now, seki108 said:

I can give you either, with both either having 4 or 5 IV's.  I am interested in the shiny Mimikuy.

Your second pick?

Also for some reason my game hangs when i try to request trades so if possible can you initiate the trade? (ID: Gast)

4 minutes ago, Gast said:

Your second pick?

Also for some reason my game hangs when i try to request trades so if possible can you initiate the trade? (ID: Gast)

I'll take a throwaway, but if it has to be from the list, then the A-Vulpix.

@Gast Request sent