Glad to be back!

gutten_tag

Hi everyone :). I'm glad to be back :) (well, maybe you wont remember me, but 
Its already 2 years since the last time i play RB. For me those 2 years is pretty dam' long with my new family's member, and now i have some personal space and time to get back to episode 17 (my over 600 hours play save file up to epi 15, is still...well... usable). And the moment i get back to play RB, it made me feel excited and fun like never before. First- i want to say a huge thank for everyone helping develop the game and keep this community strong than ever. Secondly- about the game, after i play 50 hours more in episode 17 (well, i havent finished this epi yet), and JUST resolve GUM room to get goomy, i back up my save file (to make sure to get the best IV goomy before continue). Result: i get those 2 goomies from 2 different save files (well, after like 500 reset). I cant decide to keep playing from what file, cuz i dont have much experience playing goodra (Physical or special nuker). Any thought will be very helpful please :( . Or else, can i have both by trading between my 2 save files? is that legal?

4.PNG

5.PNG

Goodra like many of the Pseudo Legendaries is a very versatile Pokémon which you can use both as a physical or special sweeper, aswwell as a tank. It does get really good moves by level for both of its offensive stats (special attack is slightly higher) so really just choose based on what you think your lineup needs. You could just use that shiny one you got and change its nature in 7th street to Adamant or Jolly since it as really good ivs in everything except special attack or similarly change the nature of the other goomy to modest or timid and make it a special sweeper instead. Choice items are really strong on it since it has some pretty good bulk. I hope this was of some help ^-^

As for the second question I think i have heard around that it is legal to trade beteen your own save files but I think you need two computers to do it or something (sorry I can't awnser it more clearly). 

@Dartu-san thanks, i already do some search about goodra moveset. With physical side it has Outrage/ PowerWhip/ Aqua Tail/ Iron tail (we dont have TM earthquake yet). And about special moves: Dragon Pulse/ Flamethrower/ Sludge Wave/ Thunderbolt/ Muddy water. Well, i dont have any choice item (band or spec)- i heard that now we can get it after magma/ aqua quest but i dont know what i missed. so if trading between save files is legal, then it is awesome. but i dont know how :((, anyone can help me please?