Blizzard

Hail

Holding : Sea incense

Lv84 Golurk

Earthquake

Shadow Punch

Hammer Arm

Curse

Holding : (that berry that decreases water type moves to deal with the Empoleon)

Lv84 Metagross

Meteor Mash

Psychic

Zen Headbutt

Hyper Beam

Holding : Metal coat

Fucking hell, Titania's a bitch to handle. I made through every single pokemon she has except for her OP ass Aegislash. Needs help if anyone has defeated her and has some tips. I probably need to change out the Walrein to something else, but I dunno what.

51 minutes ago, Mr. Suplado said:

I use Gliscor, Krookodile, Blaziken (speed boost), Delphox (Trick room and sunny day), Excadrill, Swampert. Use magical seed to protect your pokemon from damage. Hold it to your pokemon.

Where can I find magical seed? And what should I switch out for dealing with the goddamn Aegislash? Also where can I find Blaziken?

11 minutes ago, Fad said:

Where can I find magical seed? And what should I switch out for dealing with the goddamn Aegislash? Also where can I find Blaziken?

Magical seed are hidden items... try searching in desert. I only got torchic by trading in online play. For Aegislash, use ground type moves like earthquake or fire types. I suggest to use krookodile since Aegislash is steel/ghost. Try to use trick room first so you move first.

27 minutes ago, Fad said:

You can buy them in the Lapis Ward's flower shop (where Budew fell from)

50 minutes ago, seki108 said:

You can buy them in the Lapis Ward's flower shop (where Budew fell from)

1 hour ago, Mr. Suplado said:

Magical seed are hidden items... try searching in desert. I only got torchic by trading in online play. For Aegislash, use ground type moves like earthquake or fire types. I suggest to use krookodile since Aegislash is steel/ghost. Try to use trick room first so you move first.

Got it, I'll try it, thanks!

4 hours ago, Fad said:

Fucking hell, Titania's a bitch to handle. I made through every single pokemon she has except for her OP ass Aegislash. Needs help if anyone has defeated her and has some tips.

I know I'm probably the ONLY person in the WORLD to say this, but Titania was the easiest gym leader of all 16 leaders for me. As to answer your query:

I would suggest you head back to tourmaline desert and catch a dugtrio (Yes I would prefer using dugtrio over golurk or excadrill because then you'll always outspeed) and use dugtrio to one shot her excadrill and klefki. And as for her aegislash, you can easily one shot her using sucker punch from absol (Also when using sucker punch, you don't have to deal with the king shield attack drops as sucker punch will fail if aegislash  uses king shield thus you will not make contact and you don't have to deal with shadow sneak as sucker punch has priority. So Sucker Punch is the best option) As for Absol, I caught it at route 3 below Calcenon City.

Edited by Dhir Jogani
Forgot to mention something