Pokemon Reborn Wikia

Silver Boy

It was an attempt at a wiki, but whoever started it probably saw how redundant it was (considering most info can also be found in the forums with some looking or by starting a thread).  I saw someone a few months back questioning updating it themselves, but redundancy was brought up again.  Sure, it's an easier format to use, but that is still a lot of transfer work.

I used it before looking into the forums during ep 16 (last Dec), though the info only went up to Corey.  Still, it was mostly accurate during that part of ep 16.

Don't know about the other two, so someone else will have to help there.

6 hours ago, seki108 said:

It was an attempt at a wiki, but whoever started it probably saw how redundant it was (considering most info can also be found in the forums with some looking or by starting a thread).  I saw someone a few months back questioning updating it themselves, but redundancy was brought up again.  Sure, it's an easier format to use, but that is still a lot of transfer work.

I used it before looking into the forums during ep 16 (last Dec), though the info only went up to Corey.  Still, it was mostly accurate during that part of ep 16.

Don't know about the other two, so someone else will have to help there.

6 hours ago, St0mpa said:

I still use it for this page

http://pokemon-reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Field_Effects

as it is usefull for comming up with ideas on teams to beat certain bosses as it has all the info and seems up to date (as far as i know not 100% sure on the e17 stuff if there were any changes) without having to slog arround in game to find all the info.

5 hours ago, dotahkin01 said:

scrolling that wiki gives meh eyes ebola.

But I think most important stuff is findable on the fora's so its not neccesary either.

Thanks for all your comments)

But want to say that it will be cool if this wiki will be active. If some people from forum fill with information, that would be nice.

Just now, Ragxenak said:

Considering how Reborn changes between episodes I'd prefer to stay put until the last one, and then fill it with the final content.
But i do agree that if it becomes active it can be awesome.

If Reborn will include 2 more episodes (E18, E19), development may last for several more years (E17 maked one year for example). So, main information can be written, and when new episode will be end, information will be corrected.

3 minutes ago, Silver Boy said:

If Reborn will include 2 more episodes (E18, E19), development may last for several more years (E17 maked one year for example). So, main information can be written, and when new episode will be end, information will be corrected.

That is the main point, while development lasts it is quite redundant and a bit pointless. When all gets done and fixed is when we can kickstart the wiki since forums won't be so active about it anymore and there won't be (or we won't expect) any changes.

1 minute ago, Ragxenak said:

Это главный момент, в то время как развитие продолжается, оно довольно избыточно и немного бессмысленно. Когда все будет сделано и исправлено, мы можем начать игру с вики, потому что форумы не будут так активно об этом и не будут (или не будут ожидаться) каких-либо изменений.

It's good that Reborn have so nice and cool fan forum, where all answer your questions. So we can wait.

3 hours ago, dotahkin01 said:

scrolling that wiki gives meh eyes ebola.

But I think most important stuff is findable on the fora's so its not neccesary either.

Well, this isn't kind to say, as it is someone's effort. Even if the project was abandoned for whatever the reason(s), this isn't really constructive criticism... In fact, you can get a warning point for this, since it counts as derogatory language in the Forum rules.

You could alter your phrasing to "that wiki doesn't look appealing to me to the point that it prevents me from using it".

To prove my point...