12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!!!

Rowigrath

I've actually got lots of Rowlets, so I can breed those easily enough. And I know what you mean, Ainz: I still haven't gotten a Shiny one of those. I did manage to get a Shiny Litten, however~

Anyways, I've got the list now. 1: Mimikyu; 2: Gastly (which I have); 3: Cutiefly; 4: Salandit (females, of course); 5: Eevee (which I have); 6: Ferroseed; 7: Pichu; 8: Inkay; 9: Tyrantum; 10: Axew; 11: Wimpod; 12: Rowlet (which I have).

Seki is helping me with Inkay and Axew (and possibly Tyrunt), and @Sayiaif I can get a Ferroseed and a Pikachu (I do have a Light Ball that I can use, so that's no problem) so I can breed those for the Giveaway, I'd be very grateful. I'll happily trade some 5IV Pokemon for them, and the IVs for the Ferroseed and the Pikachu don't matter at all, since I've got a 6IV Ditto available for the breeding.

I'm going to start with Gastly, then Eevee, and followed by Rowlet, since I do have those Pokemon available for breeding. I won't be able to get the Pokemon sent out for the Giveaway until the 26th at the earliest (since my place doesn't have wifi and the local library won't open until Tuesday), but I'll get all the Pokemon bred and ready for trading as soon as possible.

Edited by Rowigrath

I am so so SO SORRY that I have been gone. A lot of stuff has come up all of a sudden, and I am swamped with tests, forms, and walking around a place I am not entirely familiar with. I will still get those Pokemon for the giveaway sent out, though, so no worries about that.

I have the Gastly, Eevees, and the Rowlets done, and when I can get the Pokemon from everyone else, I'll get those all bred ASAP. I'll have a few more Pokemon that I will have to find/trade for, but when I've got the time to do my trading, I'll get the Shinies and giveaway 'mons sent out. 

I do thank you all for your patience, and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a great rest of 2017.