Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[E17 Spoilers?] Corey?

Demonnater

Question

Spoiler

So after I went to recruit Victoria for Ame in the beryl graveyard, I went to Corey's gym to get the toxic orb, and then I noticed Corey standing in front of the entrance to his battle arena. Once I went up the stairs he had the exclamation mark above his head and went off screen, I can't find him so I was wondering if anyone knew where he went. I don't recall this happening in the last episode and I can't seem to find any more information on him. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this ^.^

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Demonnater said:
  Hide contents

So after I went to recruit Victoria for Ame in the beryl graveyard, I went to Corey's gym to get the toxic orb, and then I noticed Corey standing in front of the entrance to his battle arena. Once I went up the stairs he had the exclamation mark above his head and went off screen, I can't find him so I was wondering if anyone knew where he went. I don't recall this happening in the last episode and I can't seem to find any more information on him. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this ^.^

I'll leave the next places you will see this 'event' happen if you want to know in a spoiler tag:

Spoiler

After seeing the 'Corey' in their gym, you will find them in the restored reborn city peridot ward in the shelter for homeless people which was once the factory place and after that you will find them in the magma gang alleyway (that alley near the Nightclub for Ace Members)