N's pokemon

Maelstrom

After finding out that the first memory link where N is releasing some of his pokemon and then learning that you can catch them in the wild...

Well first thought was that it would serve the twat right if I raised a team of pokemon he'd released and beat him with them whenever you get to battle him. Thoughts?

I caught his sandile and (hell i can't rememer the name of the fire guy that is all zen-y) when i was wandering the desert looking for sandslash... i think you can get his zoroa through out the course of the game too

But they were sad to be released. For a guy who can talk to pokemon and wants them to be happy, he sure didn't bother to ask them what they wanted, did he?

And yeah, you go to that house N of the PWT area on that hill and that sage gives you N's Zorua, if you have an open slot of course. Also if you go back in, the room will be dark with a zoroark in there and it does a memory link sequence of what N's loyal followers do after N goes off on his own.

And I randomly thought of an interesting pokemon and BL crossover after reading a sign.

Battle Train: Catch a Riiiiiide!

• 1 month later...

Well, as the story of black/white 1 goes, he was raised with pokemon who were abused by bad trainers, so he grew up thinking it would be best for all pokemon to be released.

That's true, But honestly I'm kind of curious, Is Ghetis supposed to represent his father? How does he even get that castle of his...

That's true, But honestly I'm kind of curious, Is Ghetis supposed to represent his father? How does he even get that castle of his...

He adopted him to use him. N would attain the power of the legendary dragon and would rule the world with it, but Geitsis would call the shots. He doesn't care about pokemon, just ruling the world. Original, yes? Not sure if G is some heir to some forgotten kingdom or something, but somehow team plasma had the time and resources to make that crazy castle to envelope the pokemon league. Or maybe they called him king in preparation for the day when he would rule everything and dictate the way the world would be.

He adopted him to use him. N would attain the power of the legendary dragon and would rule the world with it, but Geitsis would call the shots. He doesn't care about pokemon, just ruling the world. Original, yes? Not sure if G is some heir to some forgotten kingdom or something, but somehow team plasma had the time and resources to make that crazy castle to envelope the pokemon league. Or maybe they called him king in preparation for the day when he would rule everything and dictate the way the world would be.

But how did Ghetis know without a doubt it was in fact N who would do so?

Because he had a pure hear that fought for his ideals and was purposely raised a certain way to achieve this. G deliberately put him on the path to find the dragon in order to make his ideal a reality. But of course, black/white obtains the other legendary dragon. One dragon stands for ideals, the other for truth- their clash is obviously symbolic. Now in BW2, Kyurem seems to be what is left, the husk left behind whent the legendary dragon of old split into two to follow the two ancient hero brothers who fought each other for truth/ideal, resulting in Zekrom and Reshiram.

So kyurem is basically just both of them and a small spec, like their own version of pokemon diarrhea? lol

The Pokedex entry of Kyurem claims that Kyurem is there to enhance the Hero's belief by fusing itself with the Dragon. I believe it would be logical to say Dragon + Puke = Awesomeness

=3

The Pokedex entry of Kyurem claims that Kyurem is there to enhance the Hero's belief by fusing itself with the Dragon. I believe it would be logical to say Dragon + Puke = Awesomeness

=3

Yeah sounds about right, Just powers them up by investing some of their own bodily fluids back into their body lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...