Giveaway: A-vulpix with Encore, Freeze-dry and Moonblast

Candy

1 hour ago, dotahkin01 said:

Hey,

do you still provide? 

Yup! I'm like a fountain that never goes dry... but for alolan vulpix haha

im just getting out of work so if you're still around an hour from now, les trade :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, tylerbox117@yahoo.com said:

Are any of these beauties still available? I'd love to get one if that'd be possible!

Yup anytime :P Could you wait like 4-5 hrs tho? I have a final exam soon and hafta prioritize that...

3 minutes ago, Candy said:

Yup anytime :P Could you wait like 4-5 hrs tho? I have a final exam soon and hafta prioritize that...

I think that's manageable. I'll keep the site open so just shoot me a tell whenever you'll be ready! Good luck on your finals!

48 minutes ago, tylerbox117@yahoo.com said:

I think that's manageable. I'll keep the site open so just shoot me a tell whenever you'll be ready! Good luck on your finals!

8 hours ago, tylerbox117@yahoo.com said:

Aw shiate sorry man I lowkey forgot about the trade! But if you come by within like the next 1-2hrs I'll still be here :P

I have to travel in like 8hrs so otherwise it'll have to be after I touch ground once more...

4 hours ago, Candy said:

Aw shiate sorry man I lowkey forgot about the trade! But if you come by within like the next 1-2hrs I'll still be here :P

I have to travel in like 8hrs so otherwise it'll have to be after I touch ground once more...

If you could just message me personally tomorrow afternoon I'd appreciate that.

3 hours ago, tylerbox117@yahoo.com said:

If you could just message me personally tomorrow afternoon I'd appreciate that.

Kk will do 👌🏼 Hopefully I'm available to trade then, inshallah!

Just now, Candy said:

Kk will do 👌🏼 Hopefully I'm available to trade then, inshallah!

Aayy... so you're a Muslim eh? Me too :D.

Btw... can i request one too? A male, if possible.

Spoiler

And i'll name it A(lternate or lolan) - Kyuubi :D.

I don't really have much of 5IVs mons right now, so how about perfect / 6IVs normal Rowlet? It have Defog, at least.

3 minutes ago, tylerbox117@yahoo.com said:

Thank you!!

You're welcome and enjoy :)

Also, @Ainz Ooal Gown actually I'm not muslim but lived in Dubai for 4 yrs so kind of adapted my language to include some Arabic lol

I have got you a nice male for you - actually I've been luckier breeding males but hecc

I'll be busy these days, but hopefully our times will coincide sometime to do the trade :P

@leonidas I still am doing this giveaway! Idk when I can trade though, but I'll tag/message you if I see you online when I am

5 hours ago, Candy said:

You're welcome and enjoy :)

Also, @Ainz Ooal Gown actually I'm not muslim but lived in Dubai for 4 yrs so kind of adapted my language to include some Arabic lol

I have got you a nice male for you - actually I've been luckier breeding males but hecc

I'll be busy these days, but hopefully our times will coincide sometime to do the trade :P

@leonidas I still am doing this giveaway! Idk when I can trade though, but I'll tag/message you if I see you online when I am

Okay great I will be around the forums today, I live in Europe at UTC+1

4 hours ago, KindleofDreams said:

Could I get an alolan-vulpix from you?

Only requisite is it having Freeze Dry.

What can I give you in return?

Any trashmon will do, but if you have unused shinies, I'll take those too :P

Im busy these days, so I hope our times will match...

4 hours ago, KindleofDreams said:

I think I have a shiny Mimikyu.

Would help if I knew your timezone?

I'm in gmt+1. Can trade between...11 am to 1 pm tommorow?

I'm EST, and Ugh I don't think I can do that time since it's like 5-7am my time if I'm correct... I can still try but I can't promise anything 😂