I can sense your rage already.

Joker

I thought this thing died <<. Anyway, uh...

...inb4"don'tknowyou"

You seem like a pretty cool person, we haven't really talked that much, aside from a few short exchanges here and there.

rage sum moar

I hardly know anything about you, like, at all. I think I saw you on the Minecraft server a few times, but other than that, I'm drawing blanks. :c

Spooky Skeleton

Quite.

From the time you were auth and active on the server, you were really funny. Some of your typos were pure gold whether they were intentional or not. You also have a knack for finding the weirdest youtube videos, but more often than not, they make me laugh.

do me

You can be funny at times, but you can also get a tad annoying. It's not really anything to worry about, we all push each others buttons sometimes. You also like to talk to people, no matter who they are, which is pretty cool, I can't say I know a lot of football players that would have that same personality. Most are utter douchebags, but that might just be me being biased because of past experiences. I'd talk with you and the others on skype more, but I really don't do well with things like that. Sorry. :c

talk about me go

You posted right when I got done with the last one <<. Anyway,

You're awesome, I can't really think of another way to put it. Given your past, I start to feel sorry for you, but you probably don't want that. I can't say I approve of the whole drugs thing, past experiences and what not, and I think you would be better off without all that stuff. But, it's your life, and you can do whatever you want. You do have it rough sometimes, and as others have probably said, if you need someone to vent to, I'm there. Just remember; No matter how bad things get, you have your friends here at reborn to support you. Now, on an un-sappy note, you were a great line host, and it saddens me that you had to retire from it. Make the best of senior year, and live it up. You know, PARTY!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...