Spoiler: (Maybe) All new sidequests E17

Chefkoch

On 12/5/2017 at 4:50 PM, Chefkoch said:

Hide contents

Anything related to Ghastly, Phione, Ferrothorn (it says it should be catchable in the wild but the pokedex doesn't give any clues), Litten, Bounsweet and Shroomish.

Maybe Ghastly and Shroomish are now part of the Mystery-egg quest.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but here's a few of those. 

Phione

Spoiler

Fishable with a Super Rod in the highest part of the mirage tower, after it fakes you out with thinking you've gone back outside

Ferrothorn

Spoiler

Evolves from Ferroseed which can be found by headbutting trees in the fairy field area before the first E17 gym. 

Litten

Spoiler

Replaces the charmander given to the player on 7th street (i think...)

Spoiler

Hey guys, i have two question here.

1.) I've reach tiknite cave and got most of the item except the houndoomnite where you need to enter a secret room with waterfall and ride up on it i suppose? To find a lady. But the thing is, i found the waterfall inside the cave but I couldn't touch the waterfall due to the strong water current, I tried use blizzard to freeze the water but it won't work. Did I miss out something?

2.) How does the Oasis for Mirage tower quest looks like? I've no idea how to start the quest, do I need to run through every area of the desserts to find the oasis or just specific area in northern east area?

2 hours ago, yanmeng92 said:
  Hide contents

Hey guys, i have two question here.

1.) I've reach tiknite cave and got most of the item except the houndoomnite where you need to enter a secret room with waterfall and ride up on it i suppose? To find a lady. But the thing is, i found the waterfall inside the cave but I couldn't touch the waterfall due to the strong water current, I tried use blizzard to freeze the water but it won't work. Did I miss out something?

2.) How does the Oasis for Mirage tower quest looks like? I've no idea how to start the quest, do I need to run through every area of the desserts to find the oasis or just specific area in northern east area?

1) use power gem during a battle, you can activate bridge afterwards

2) you need to activate oasis few times, they appear somewhere along eastern and western borders of the desert - some say tower will appear after even number of activations, some say the number must be odd. For me, 3 interactions with oasis worked. You interact with oasis by touching shiny stars (this one that heals your team).

45 minutes ago, example said:

1) use power gem during a battle, you can activate bridge afterwards

2) you need to activate oasis few times, they appear somewhere along eastern and western borders of the desert - some say tower will appear after even number of activations, some say the number must be odd. For me, 3 interactions with oasis worked. You interact with oasis by touching shiny stars (this one that heals your team).

1) I did use power gem to activate a bridge, but the waterfall still far beyond my reach, u can see the photo i attached

2) Ya finally i can access to mirage tower and got most of the item, may i know where is the secret room to get the poison memory inside the mirage tower?

Tiknite Cave.jpg

22 hours ago, kaan10121 said:
  Hide contents

Can someone please provide me a screen shot of  the whereabouts of corin rouge in the desert before finding him in the scrapyard. I'm starting to think that my save file is bugged or something. 

I can understand your problem. I searched for hours. Turns out:

Spoiler

He wasn't in the desert, at least in my game (maybe an error since everyone mentioned he should be somewhere in the western parts of the desert. But whatever)

In the end I found him in the train town, on the right side, between the train with the working PC and the one with the healing machine.

@yanmeng92

1) I did use power gem to activate a bridge, but the waterfall still far beyond my reach, u can see the photo i attached

Spoiler

I didn't get on this waterfall either. But I have the Houndoomnite, I just don't remember where from. Sorry for that. But now you know it isn't on top of the waterfall...

2) Ya finally i can access to mirage tower and got most of the item, may i know where is the secret room to get the poison memory inside the mirage tower?

Tiknite Cave.jpg

You can´t go there (as far as I know). To get houndoomite, just go back to the scrapyard and tell the chef that you found water.

6 hours ago, Chefkoch said:

Hide contents

He wasn't in the desert, at least in my game (maybe an error since everyone mentioned he should be somewhere in the western parts of the desert. But whatever)

In the end I found him in the train town, on the right side, between the train with the working PC and the one with the healing machine.

@yanmeng92

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't get on this waterfall either. But I have the Houndoomnite, I just don't remember where from. Sorry for that. But now you know it isn't on top of the waterfall...

yea the thing is last thing i have done about him was seeing him go towards the desert on the train. I have looked at that place as well in town but he is nowhere to be found.  I also tried it at night. Might it be a weather thing or am i missing something?

9 hours ago, Chefkoch said:

Hide contents

@yanmeng92

Hide contents

9 hours ago, LilyX said:

You can´t go there (as far as I know). To get houndoomite, just go back to the scrapyard and tell the chef that you found water.

Yeah, just talked to the chef and I got the houndoomnite, thanks

On 17.12.2017 at 12:48 AM, kaan10121 said:

yea the thing is last thing i have done about him was seeing him go towards the desert on the train. I have looked at that place as well in town but he is nowhere to be found.  I also tried it at night. Might it be a weather thing or am i missing something?

Yeah, don't know exactly. I think I had a

Spoiler

sandstorm

when I found him in the train city....

Hope you will find him.