What does this Neko think of ya~?

Iolite

• 2 weeks later...

holy crap it's been a while since I've checked this. Been a while.

Ryan- I say we're pretty good friends. Clan mates. We don't talk much, not much to say. You're a pretty chill dude.

JerryMurn- We used to Skype a lot, but eventually herp I distanced myself from most of you and yeah. We're band mates. #sadfrolickingpandas

You're hilarious, dude. I indeed consider you a friend.

Will- You're an amazing artist. foreverenvioushnng. We've Skyped like twice with Jelly and whoever else. Pretty chill dude, too. Don't talk much but yeah.

Mael- Indeed it is. idkyoulol

Silver- We're close friends. Not sure how long we've known each other, but yeah. You do seem a sad a lot and I feel pretty useless. I'm always here for you. I want you to know that, okies? :3

Hark- In all honesty, I wasn't very fond of you. I'm a bit of a hypocrite, actually. The things you would say annoyed me. Those things being drugs, but hey, I do the same thing. I never said anything to you but I apologise.

Allan- WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!!!1111 Can't say anything. I really don't know you x:

Eevee- I honestly find you annoying. You need to chill out. You really don't know when to stop and that bothers me. At times I want you to leave me alone, so please do me that favour.

Rinny- Not much to say but hi you're adorable

Enigma- You were around those times where we all have those skype parties xP I find you annoying, but not anymore.

Explosms- Er, don't know what to really say. We say a few things to each other in main. You seem pretty cool and stuff.

--

I totally know most people in reborn.

• 1 month later...