Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E17 SPOILERS a certain item

kinnydiaper64

Question

15 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Chefkoch said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where did you find the Poison Memory? The TM, the crystal and Honedge were in the last room, but I didn't find the Memory (or Mimikyu)

Spoiler

On the ground floor of the mirage tower, you will notice some of the walls are glass (silvery color). Have a Pokemon in your party with rock smash and break all the glass walls (your party takes a bit of damage every time - leaving the building does not reset the walls) the last wall you break reveals an opening to a new area of the mirage tower. There you will find what you are looking for.

2 minutes ago, kinnydiaper64 said:
  Hide contents

I can't get further into the desert above the scrapyard?
i assume i need a certain item to keep going on further? goggles?
if yes where could i get it? hints maybe? thank you :)

Spoiler

While I am still trying to figure it out myself, I think this is tied to the Mirage Tower quest.  In this case, we have to follow the desert mirages until they lead us there.

I already tried the googles, but they did noting.

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

While I am still trying to figure it out myself, I think this is tied to the Mirage Tower quest.  In this case, we have to follow the desert mirages until they lead us there.

I already tried the googles, but they did noting.

Spoiler

ran around the desert, couldnt find mirage tower? does it only appear at night?

3 minutes ago, kinnydiaper64 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ran around the desert, couldnt find mirage tower? does it only appear at night?

Spoiler

If you search "mirage tower'  on the Search Bar, there has been a few threads about the tower today.  One of them probably tells in detail how to find it, but I accidentally saw it was probably tied to the desert spring mirages-----I stumbled on the first mirage while exploring initially, but didn't know the significance.

Just hug the left wall until you see a spring and a healing root on the ground.   I don't know how the rest of the quest goes, since Ame made the desert so damn huge.

• Global Mods
Spoiler

@seki108 @kinnydiaper64 as far as I could tell for mirage tower, each time you make an oasis disappear by touching the shard, it seems to have a change of making mirage tower appear or vanish from its spot in the northeast ruins, so I think keep finding one of the 4 oasis, making it dissapear, then checking the ruins for the tower. that's how I found it, then theres puzzles inside for some nice pokemon/items.

still pretty sure the sandstorm is not something we can pass in this episode, possibly ever (it's right at the top of the region map)

1 minute ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

@seki108 @kinnydiaper64 as far as I could tell for mirage tower, each time you make an oasis disappear by touching the shard, it seems to have a change of making mirage tower appear or vanish from its spot in the northeast ruins, so I think keep finding one of the 4 oasis, making it dissapear, then checking the ruins for the tower. that's how I found it, then theres puzzles inside for some nice pokemon/items.

still pretty sure the sandstorm is not something we can pass in this episode, possibly ever (it's right at the top of the region map)

Spoiler

I see, so it was those ruins.  Kind of wondered about them.  

Well, something good must be hiding up there.  Well, we'll see in a few months to a year.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, seki108 said:
  Hide contents

I see, so it was those ruins.  Kind of wondered about them.  

Well, something good must be hiding up there.  Well, we'll see in a few months to a year.

Spoiler

spoilers on what I got from there:

Spoiler

My haul from there is Honedge, Mimikyu, Will-o-wisp TM, Normalium-Z and Poison Memory

29 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

i still dont understand, what sort of shards do i need to touch??? :/

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, kinnydiaper64 said:
  Hide contents

i still dont understand, what sort of shards do i need to touch??? :/

Spoiler

The light shards, the gold things that have been found at various points in the story that when you touch them your team is healed and they vanish. there's one at each oasis, only with these ones, the whole oasis vanishes.

EDIT: or you could just look at seki's picture lol

6 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

spoilers on what I got from there:

Hide contents

My haul from there is Honedge, Mimikyu, Will-o-wisp TM, Normalium-Z and Poison Memory

Spoiler

Where did you find the Poison Memory? The TM, the crystal and Honedge were in the last room, but I didn't find the Memory (or Mimikyu)

• Global Mods
7 hours ago, Chefkoch said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

for those two, smash the leftmost glass pane on the ground floor of the tower

actually it's apparently just the last pane, you have to smash all of the ones on the ground floor

Spoiler

@kinnydiaper64 there's always 1 of the 4 oasis' in existance at any time, when one dissapears, another appears. each time you make one vanish, check the ruins in the northeast to see if the tower is there