Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

That very long quest line.. [E17]

Timekeeper Dialga

Question

Spoiler

Last night I spent 2 hours trying to find than darned Corin-Rogue and still haven't been able to find him. I battled all his decoys, found him at Corey's gym, found him in the generator room of old blacksteam factory, and found the Zorua that 'transformed' into Corey (if that has anything to do with it), but don't know where to go next. I just want my Magikarp ;-;

11 answers to this question

Spoiler

Train town, deep within the desert. Past all the train puzzles.

EDIT: The name of the town is 'Train town'. Fun little place. Though I haven't found him after I've beaten him (you get the Magikarp, don't worry)

Edited by Mogget

18 minutes ago, Mogget said:
  Hide contents

Train town, deep within the desert. Past all the train puzzles.

EDIT: The name of the town is 'Train town'. Fun little place. Though I haven't found him after I've beaten him (you get the Magikarp, don't worry)

Spoiler

Whereabouts in Train Town? I checked all of the outside and all the carriages and still can't find him

• Global Mods
8 minutes ago, Timekeeper Dialga said:
  Hide contents

Whereabouts in Train Town? I checked all of the outside and all the carriages and still can't find him

Spoiler

He's standing out in the open on the righthand side of the town, but will only be there if you went through all the stuff in the town (ending in him hopping on a passing train in peridot) and then finding him sitting in a chair in the western side of the desert, near an edge

4 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

He's standing out in the open on the righthand side of the town, but will only be there if you went through all the stuff in the town (ending in him hopping on a passing train in peridot) and then finding him sitting in a chair in the western side of the desert, near an edge

Spoiler

Well that explains a lot... Where does he go after being found in the old factory converted to whatever it was? That's the bit I'm stuck at

Edited by Timekeeper Dialga

• Global Mods
Just now, Timekeeper Dialga said:
  Hide contents

Well that explains a lot... Where does he go after being found in the old factory converted to whatever it was?

Spoiler

I don't remember, but I think you might be able to talk to the jasper police for hits on where to go next?

On 12/4/2017 at 7:55 AM, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I can't find him in the western part of the desert. Is he near the small fake oasis? Or more to the north? I have found a plateu with a chair, but it's empty (he already jumped on the train).

Spoiler

Oh, and I've found a talking cactus in the desert. Anything to do with this?

2 hours ago, Chefkoch said:
  Hide contents

Oh, and I've found a talking cactus in the desert. Anything to do with this?

Spoiler

As far as i know the cactus is some sort of Easter Egg (there is a topic in the forums about it, if you want to read more about it. As far a Corin is concerned,if you have done the quest line before and you've reached the point that he jumps on a train and leaves for the desert, you need to do the last bit again. Go to the northern Peridot (just follow the train tracks from the station up north - the ones that lead towards the desert gate- the real Corin is there. You have to talk to him again, the animation of him jumping on the train and leaving will play again and then you should be able to find him in the desert (west part).

On 4.12.2017 at 6:42 PM, Timekeeper Dialga said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So I still have no clue where to go next. Thought I'd add a screenshot to help, but this is where i last saw Corin.corin.png.71390212844c2fb4d1d2ab9806369a19.png

Spoiler

Sorry in advance, did this sidequest as far as I could in the last episode.
I think he appeares a total of three times (or his copies appear). You get a riddle somewhere, maybe at the police station, where he is. One I remember is on an island in the biiiig lake.
After you beat these three copies you have to return to the Fairy-arena and battle him again. This was the end of the last episode.

I hope, this is the part with your question. If it regards anything before that I'm sorry, I do not remeber anything of this.

Now to my own question:

Spoiler

I talked to Corin in front of the gate into the desert. He jumped on the train. Back in the police office they told me I could follow him if I wanted to and handed me some goggles (not a key-item though).

I searched in a number of posts already and he SHOULD be somewhere in the desert, on the left side. Maybe inside the train scrapyard. On a chair near a cliff or something. But  can't find ANYTHING. It's horrible. Could anyone just tell me where he is after jumping on that train? Would be appreciated.

Cheers

Spoiler

So after a lot of derping around, and realising that the Zorua side quest had nothing to do with him, and that I WAS looking in the right area and just not the right place, I finally found him. 

@Chefkoch This is where i found him after getting the goggles.

Spoiler

foundhim.png.8c50a23336e0632ffbae7e63a8f4fd98.png

Edited by Timekeeper Dialga