The final memeber of team Sheen

2awk4u

Ok guys i need help, I have a consistent team of 5 that will be my Main team and will be my keyplayers. Now my problem is that I have no idea who should be my 6th member.

The team

Swampert

Jynx

Arcanine

Magneton

and finally Scraggy

I don't need move recs or anything but I would like to get some opinions on a final mon

You're gonna need some fairy or Flying type. There's a lot good ones out there.

The reason why : Imo, your team need more type coverage, due to only Magneton and Swampert ( i'm gonna assume that you have Rock Slide )that least not weak against types that doesn't covered by your team. The gym leaders that have tons of coverage moves will rekt your team easily.

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

4 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

You're gonna need some fairy or Flying type. There's a lot good ones out there.

The reason why : Imo, your team need more type coverage, due to only Magneton and Swampert ( i'm gonna assume that you have Rock Slide )that least not weak against types that doesn't covered by your team. The gym leaders that have tons of coverage moves will rekt your team easily.

I was actually thinking this but with clefairy being in agate( i haven't gotten there yet) Wigglytuff kind of sucks and i got a ralts but i don't really want to use it because everyone uses gardevoir and i don't want to have to 2 psychic types on the team. 

Well I'm not sure where it is (because the community release is not out yet) but Mimikyu was an AMAZING addition to my team in Moon because of his high speed and attack making play rough and shadow claw deadly in battle. It looks like he's an event though and without any idea when he shows up I would recommend Noivern or Jumpluff Both have proven helpful in my Reborn runs.

Just now, 2awk4u said:

I was actually thinking this but with clefairy being in agate( i haven't gotten there yet) Wigglytuff kind of sucks and i got a ralts but i don't really want to use it because everyone uses gardevoir and i don't want to have to 2 psychic types on the team. 

Just get the Clefairy when you reached Agate, and catch some more mons so you can have some rotations if you think that your team isn't solid enough.

Just now, ArtificeOtaku said:

Well I'm not sure where it is (because the community release is not out yet) but Mimikyu was an AMAZING addition to my team in Moon because of his high speed and attack making play rough and shadow claw deadly in battle. It looks like he's an event though and without any idea when he shows up I would recommend Noivern or Jumpluff Both have proven helpful in my Reborn runs.

hm interesting might take it up since i can actually raise a noibat through it the rough part

5 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

I'd say add Gardevoir and replace Jynx with a good flying type like Crobat or Noivern, but if your hellbent on keeping Jynx on your team I second Artifice in saying add Mimikyu when E17 comes out. For the time being I'd say just go with Crobat/Noivern.

Hm ok thanks for the advice