Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Darumaka Question

Gast

Question

Hey everyone,
I've recently started filling my pokedex, by going around and catching as many wild pokemon i could find and doing the in-game trades, when i stumbled upon the Darumaka - Luvdisc trade. The 'Pokemon Location guide" lists it as obtainable from a girl in Apophyl Academy but for me the girl is not there (or anywhere in Apophyl for that matter). Has the location changed for the later episodes,is the list outdated or am I missing something?
Also, does anyone have the rough number of available pokemon up until this episode? I currently sit at about 470 (still have a bunch that i have not evolved yet and probably just a few that i have not caught) but i was wondering what's the max so far.
Thanks!

6 answers to this question

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, Gast said:

Hey everyone,
I've recently started filling my pokedex, by going around and catching as many wild pokemon i could find and doing the in-game trades, when i stumbled upon the Darumaka - Luvdisc trade. The 'Pokemon Location guide" lists it as obtainable from a girl in Apophyl Academy but for me the girl is not there (or anywhere in Apophyl for that matter). Has the location changed for the later episodes,is the list outdated or am I missing something?
Also, does anyone have the rough number of available pokemon up until this episode? I currently sit at about 470 (still have a bunch that i have not evolved yet and probably just a few that i have not caught) but i was wondering what's the max so far.
Thanks!

I would advise to wait a bit and just start anew on EP 17. It is currently in Beta and it will soon become available for all forum members. A lot of things will change, including, it seems, the Darumaka location. God willing, I may just update my location guide (

). 

BTW you can just try and count the available pokemon from my guide, if you want.

Edited by Ross_Andrews

• Global Mods

It's been updated for E17 now, but you could go to the obtainable pokemon grid, take the total number and subtract the number of unobtainables? I'm sure there's a picture of the E16 grid somewhere around here.

1 hour ago, Ross_Andrews said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I would advise to wait a bit and just start anew on EP 17. It is currently in Beta and it will soon become available for all forum members. A lot of things will change, including, it seems, the Darumaka location. God willing, I may just update my location guide (

). 

BTW you can just try and count the available pokemon from my guide, if you want.

I followed your guide, turns out that Darumaka can indeed be found in the wild in the Crysolia Springs Cave (after badge 6). Thanks!!

I thought about counting all the available pokemon but....yeah maybe another time :) (especially with ep17 so close)

4 minutes ago, Gast said:

I followed your guide, turns out that Darumaka can indeed be found in the wild in the Crysolia Springs Cave (after badge 6). Thanks!!

I thought about counting all the available pokemon but....yeah maybe another time :) (especially with ep17 so close)

Yeah, it turns out that I can't remember my own guide's contents, but you're welcome!

As for EP 17, I will try and do an extensive guide to comb through each region badge by badge. That means that, in order to be as correct as possible, it will be rather slow-going, as far as I can remember my past run in EP 16, which took at least a week 😩.

4 hours ago, Iron Avenger said:

The girl is in the right side of the academy. But i think she disappears if you rebuild the city or join team aqua cause i saw a team aqua member where she used to be after i did the job quests

The balcony (or whatever the platform right of the academy is) is empty for me. It's been so long, i honestly cannot remember which team i picked.. but the city is rebuilt so that might be why the girl isn't there. No idea but it doesn't really matter since Darumaka is also a wild encounter.