What does Ryan C think of you...?

Shanco

Washman is a badass. Not only is he good at this Pokemon Online stuff, I'm a big fan of those League videos he puts up...and the music in those videos. Very soothing.

EeveeLover he's in Ironfist so I have to write something good about him A wee bit annoying, can't lie, but overall a nice dude. I don't remember seeing you battle though.

I haven't seen Roo the Baka around enough to have an actual opinion on him, to be honest. Though some say his puns want to make you stab yourself in the face.

Enigma is a jerk for stealing Amethyst's soul and putting it in a locket is overly nice as well, not to mention probably the most...uh...interesting character on the server. It's always good to have those people around.

Edited by rc52

Will gets all the bitches, according to Edge. Anyway, the +Infinitas stuff is downright genius, and I would contribute if I had some artistic skill.

I know little about Phoenix except for the fact that he likes to grab people by the leg, throw them around the room like a ragdoll, and walk away muttering to himself.

For those of you who don't know, Trevo is the leader of Ironfist (which I am a part of), which has suddenly blown up into the biggest clan on PO (like you care). He's a cool guy who knows what he's doing.

Pocky has me outplayed in LoL, but that's about all I know about him.

Summer...I don't know anything about Summer.

JellyMan has joined Ironfist and is now my slave is a cool dude who has had one too many run-ins with BreloomBot.