Straight opinions from Hark c:

Yuki

I love you.

Honestly, pre-ban I didn't like you much at all, but since you've come back, I've come to really appreciate you much more as a person :P Went through a sort of metamorphosis and I'm really digging the new you. Hoping we can vibe in the future :P

In all technicality, Ame's the one who started this because mine was encouraged by him

Ikabro <3

You're too hard on yourself, sometimes I'm not sure you're being self-deprecating for humor or because you really feel that way ;o;

You're really nice and we can vibe on lots, I think we bonded tons when we used to play LoL together all the time. Best lane combinations ever. Leona/Panth was my fave <<

I like to think that we're still pretty close, and I know we're chill, but we've drifted and need to speak more frequently D;

You had the idea, don't you try to pin this on me.

((still not actually posting here.))

((responding anyways after this game))

You had the idea, don't you try to pin this on me.

((still not actually posting here.))

Je

sus

Okay so I have a Jesus Complex going on here. Except not for me, but rather that's what I've assigned to you. You're smart, kind, productive, creative, hard working, and you do all these things I can't even fathom approaching in the first place. It's sort of ridiculous, really.

I can always talk to you about anything ever too, and that's super chill. Also you're like the most open-minded person I know so that's beyond amendable given the content of some of what I tell you. The oooooonly thing that I think you should do is be a bit more cut-throat. Ooh, this actually fits into the Jesus Complex thing-- you're too forgiving with some people <<

Probably something bad. qq

Originally, I didn't like you much at all. Whiney, self-absorbed, and un-warranted 'tude are what I thought of when I saw you were on the server. But once we started playing Minecraft together I think we bonded a bit and I like to think we're chill :D Now I think you're quirky, unique, and sooooometimes a little moody :P

.... Sure, why not? xD I'm braced for anything.

Omg see you act like you think I may say something bad I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT YOU KAITO.

You are like the nicest ever I can't comprehend, and like when you're not in a good mood you apologize for what I guess you think may have come off as rude but really like it wasn't idk you're just so positive and it's great to line host with you and stuff it's a good time keep doin' you

Numbah three! Pick numbah three, m'lord!

For three seconds I was like "Code Name: Kids Next Door?" But then I was like "SHREK!" and sacrificed my left pinky to Darkrai as penance for my sins.

Will you're bombtastic if there was a less annoying equivalent to swag in our poke-subculture I'd use it to describe your essence but there isn't so I'll just leave you this and walk away

tumblr_m6chke3k991rs5vzro1_500.gif

have to pageflip, 1 mo'

Harkydoo, give a straight opinion to your friendly neighborhood Cloud.

You're really cool and apparently my pair (I still don't think I know what that means) and ya but sometimes when i don't respondw ithin like 3 minutes cuz i'm in the other window or something you say something like "kay." and i think you're being pissy with me i don't like it!!

I haven't posted in this one yet.

hi

omg wolfie you are my precious babby never leave my side ever

You calling mah feelings pansies?!?!? Well I ... never though of them as flowers or anything, but ok. Where do we stand, Hark?

Mael I consider you my friend, even though we haven't spoken much recently c:

I know you used to read That Thread I Only Update At School when it was still active last year, and the fact that you posted in/interacted with it helped to keep me going because I knew there was one more person who cared about what went on in my life or at least thought I was interesting. So I appreciate that a lot uwu

Also you're really down to earth and not fake at all, the fact that you're so real makes me think pretty highly of you.

That's all of 'em :D

You're really cool and apparently my pair (I still don't think I know what that means) and ya but sometimes when i don't respondw ithin like 3 minutes cuz i'm in the other window or something you say something like "kay." and i think you're being pissy with me i don't like it!!

I say that because if I don't it'll take you 2x longer to reply and I don't want the PM to gather dust like Ikaru's feelings so I get your attention earlier. C: I'll stop though :C

must post on all the threads

when you jump on bandwagons YOU GO ALL IN.

You're pretty entertaining in general. Not sure what's going on in your trainer card tbh. Don't know you well enough to have much content <<

ME!

You have that supereffective mix of being one of the best there is and being genuinely nice. Like, it doesn't seem like you're just putting on an act to save face when you're being kind. It seems rea. And that's awesome :P

hi.

If my memory wasn't so monumentally fucked up right now (I was drinking earlier and I've smoked twice in the past three days, qq) I'd have a lot to say, I knoooooow it. But from what I DO remember off the top of my head, we vibe a lot in the What Are You Listening To?~ thread, and you're super chill to be around. Funny, too. All good in my book c:

domedomedome

Jelly you're #1 and we're BFFs but I only play LoL with Matt/Colin okay >> <<