How to get through from PULSE Avalugg, to Pulse Swalot

Winnow

I have seen some people post about having trouble in this part of the game (especially the Swalot) that I myself have experienced and have brought it upon myself to make a topic on some helpful tips on getting past this area. All I have to say as an example to say this off is one move.

Perish Song

In my first playthrough, (I have played through this masterpiece twice, once in episode 15 and again in episode 16) this was the answer to all of my problems and Absol was the harbinger of that answer. Make sure to have an ill-fated doll on you when you enter into Agate City for the first time. For as "ill-fated" as the doll is it will bring you good luck later in the game as a key item for getting Absol (as well as poke balls for those who aren't the sharpest tools in the shed). Having the Absol boi along with him learning Perish Song (which he should learn by either getting him to level 65 or via move relearner (there's one in the circus and yes requires a heart scale)) and some cotton candies. Taking down PULSE Avalugg, Pulse Swalot and even MEWTWO (yup you are gonna come across that guy).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   If you have trouble with anything else at that point of the game or need to find some other way of beating those Pokemon because you either forgot the doll or didn't catch the Absol (you monster), ask, that's what this forum is about and either I or some other good samaritan will be there to answer the question for you.

Now out of all of this, I have a question to ask: HOW DO YOU SHOW OFF YOUR POKEMON TEAM!?!                                                                                             

7 minutes ago, Winnow said:

Now out of all of this, I have a question to ask: HOW DO YOU SHOW OFF YOUR POKEMON TEAM!?! 

You have many ways. One of which is to just type them out, like this:

Lvl 78 Febbie (Milotic) - Female

Nature: Modest

Ability: Marvel Scale

Item: Mystic Water

252 HP, 252 Spe.Atk, 4 Def

- Surf

- Hidden Power (Fire)

- Rain Dance

- Hydro Pump

You can add an example photo if you want:

image.png.a63c5c06ced5c393f9c9a52db13a91b1.png

Just now, gkhmpg said:

You have many ways. One of which is to just type them out, like this:

Lvl 78 Febbie (Milotic) - Female

Nature: Modest

Ability: Marvel Scale

Item: Mystic Water

252 HP, 252 Spe.Atk, 4 Def

- Surf

- Hidden Power (Fire)

- Rain Dance

- Hydro Pump

You can add an example photo if you want:

image.png.a63c5c06ced5c393f9c9a52db13a91b1.png

Thanks, thou I want to know how to show them off like the two examples I am gonna show in the attached screenshots (sorry to those whos teams I am gonna show without consent). For the first one, I remember being able to do that some time ago but that was before the whole website updated and now everything changed and the second one has moving Pokemon. That's what I am asking for when displaying Pokemon. 

ScreenShot_20171108125314.png

ScreenShot_20171108125210.png

Just now, Winnow said:

Thanks, thou I want to know how to show them off like the two examples I am gonna show in the attached screenshots (sorry to those whos teams I am gonna show without consent). For the first one, I remember being able to do that some time ago but that was before the whole website updated and now everything changed and the second one has moving Pokemon. That's what I am asking for when displaying Pokemon. 

They are swapped around first one moves the second one doesn't.

@Winnow I do remember that time when we have a generate trainer card feature which I think is what you want :(

Also please refrain from double posting :D You should use the edit button at the bottom left corner of your last post

image.png.396b02802c3f8dc51bd8fabb67cdc29a.png

Edited by gkhmpg

41 minutes ago, Winnow said:

You can go to this website:http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites

Then type the pokemon's name and copy the link of the image and paste it into your signature.It will be automatically embedded and have moving animation.

For example:

charizard-3.gif

1 hour ago, Winnow said:

giratina-origin.gif Ok great that I figured out how to do this but this wasn't the main intention of the form.

Meh

You have to add those links in your signature. Get to the menu that appears if you click on your name from top right. Then go to profile settings. Post the appropriate links in the signature.

You will have successfully demonstrated your team :) 

1 hour ago, Winnow said:

Don't wory about using my redemption TC Duderino, it's aight

Thank you, everyone, for sharing how to show off your Pokemon and the whole signature thing. I'm gonna try it like this cause I want to show off my team as vivid as possible and the effort I put into training them. 

4 hours ago, Winnow said:

I have seen some people post about having trouble in this part of the game (especially the Swalot) that I myself have experienced and have brought it upon myself to make a topic on some helpful tips on getting past this area. All I have to say as an example to say this off is one move.

Perish Song

In my first playthrough, (I have played through this masterpiece twice, once in episode 15 and again in episode 16) this was the answer to all of my problems and Absol was the harbinger of that answer. Make sure to have an ill-fated doll on you when you enter into Agate City for the first time. For as "ill-fated" as the doll is it will bring you good luck later in the game as a key item for getting Absol (as well as poke balls for those who aren't the sharpest tools in the shed). Having the Absol boi along with him learning Perish Song (which he should learn by either getting him to level 65 or via move relearner (there's one in the circus and yes requires a heart scale)) and some cotton candies. Taking down PULSE Avalugg, Pulse Swalot and even MEWTWO (yup you are gonna come across that guy).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   If you have trouble with anything else at that point of the game or need to find some other way of beating those Pokemon because you either forgot the doll or didn't catch the Absol (you monster), ask, that's what this forum is about and either I or some other good samaritan will be there to answer the question for you.

wait a minute. when do i have to fight mewtwo in this game. i already finished episode 16 and i want to fight mewtwo. so where do i go to fight mewtwo pls tell me. and the avalugg was easy for me with the help of my trusty magnemite and my most trustworthy shiny blaziken. it was pluse swalot where i had trouble and i had to use destiny bond to defeat him as i had overleveld most of my pokemon at that point and ran out of common candy. otherwise it would have been an easy fight with the team i had

Edited by Iron Avenger

40 minutes ago, Iron Avenger said:

wait a minute. when do i have to fight mewtwo in this game. i already finished episode 16 and i want to fight mewtwo. so where do i go to fight mewtwo pls tell me. and the avalugg was easy for me with the help of my trusty magnemite and my most trustworthy shiny blaziken. it was pluse swalot where i had trouble and i had to use destiny bond to defeat him as i had overleveld most of my pokemon at that point and ran out of common candy. otherwise it would have been an easy fight with the team i had

Just before the battle with TERRAWWWWW