V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After winning my third badge from Marianette and getting teleported to the Deep Sewers, I become completely invisible and can't keep track of where I'm going.  (I'm running v9 with Patch 10 plus KisuoX's mod, if that helps.)  How do I become visible again, short of beginning a brand-new game?

On 9/13/2017 at 3:24 AM, ISNorden said:

After winning my third badge from Marianette and getting teleported to the Deep Sewers, I become completely invisible and can't keep track of where I'm going.  (I'm running v9 with Patch 10 plus KisuoX's mod, if that helps.)  How do I become visible again, short of beginning a brand-new game?

upload your save file.

note: I'll get to everyone save files later today

On 9/12/2017 at 10:10 PM, Ohai said:

I was following the Ditto northside and got stuck in the auditorium then... :D

would be great if u could get me outta there

game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 9/13/2017 at 10:38 AM, Sgazze said:

I'm stuck in the fifth gym because there are no Ariados gathered in the last room and they're not even in the previous rooms. Please help! Thank you very much! 

Game.rxdata

patch your game and interact with them again

23 hours ago, Kitanxstorm said:

Frozen after defeating legendary on Valor summit.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

11 hours ago, dorrosa said:

Hi.

I'm stuck in the entrance of the forest of time.

Venam doesn't enter when I talk to her.

Thx.

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

I've just done some story time in Grand dream city, Venam just got turned to stone and Jennefer just got away and is (carried away) stuck in place on a brancard and i dont know what to do next. (maybe a bug but i can still move through the truck)

So the truck is stuck in place, idk if its a bug but i think so cause i can move through it

Game.rxdata

Edited by Fyser

18 hours ago, Fyser said:
  Hide contents

I've just done some story time in Grand dream city, Venam just got turned to stone and Jennefer just got away and is (carried away) stuck in place on a brancard and i dont know what to do next. (maybe a bug but i can still move through the truck)

So the truck is stuck in place, idk if its a bug but i think so cause i can move through it

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

16 hours ago, the-snuggle-is-real said:

My game froze in the Akora Forest (when i handed over a chestnut) Hope you can help! Thx in advance :)

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Hi, so I'm playing as a dark skinned male and, I'm at Blacksteeple Castel.

After I play as Emma and return to my "own" character, he is changed to the light skinned male.

I've seen in the list a bug with Ana, and I guess this is the same but only with the males.

Is it possible to change my character back to the one I started with ?

Thanks in Advance ^.^ 

Game.rxdata

Edited by alexkaesar

Hey, i just got the magma stone and i returned to tesla's villa, but when i enter the house i just find venam sitting by melia in the bed and they say the same they did when i left. after watching videos i notice that i am supposed to get a cutscene with melia and venam, i didnt get it. 

all help would be appreciated.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Toba

2 minutes ago, Toba said:

Hey, i just got the magma stone and i returned to tesla's villa, but when i enter the house i just find venam sitting by melia in the bed and they say the same they did when i left. after watching videos i notice that i am supposed to get a cutscene with melia and venam, i didnt get it. 

all help would be appreciated.

Did you see Aelita get in the coma thingy?